Elvis1976•DC custom • KNIGHTMARE BATMAN • ARKHAM KNIGHT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 - DC custom thread (Batman and others)

Looks OUTRAGEOUS, Seb. Both heads look great, the Thor head captures the warrior aspect very well, while the DCD head captures that classic noble king aspect of the character.

Yeah I agree with the above^

Both are excellent and convey different versions of the character - just keep it as a switch out head lol

You ever consider giving short haired Aquaman a beard, Seb? A sort of Brave and the Bold look.

You ever consider giving short haired Aquaman a beard, Seb? A sort of Brave and the Bold look.

That is actually a good idea, i might try to do that.

I think i'm gonna stick with the dcd head as i'm reworking the dcd green arrow, kingdom come superman, wonderwoman and green lantern, the heads will match better.

Oh man people are gonna freak out when they see your Kingdom Come Superman i'm sure!!!

Can't wait to see these guys! :D

Put my aquaman on one of those ACI Flamma body.

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

That is actually a good idea, i might try to do that.

An idea of what it would probably look like:

aquamanmod1.jpg

I prefer this to the Thor head sculpt. But overall I prefer the head sculpt above with no beard. Perfect Aquaman sculpt IMO. With that Thor head sculpt, no matter how hard I try.. I always end up seeing Thor dressed up like Aquaman. :lol

You're exactly right the thor one is just well too much Thor.
Classic head all the way and without beard!

Repainted Odin's pants, i'm liking this better than the disco glitter stretch pants :)

IMG_2931.jpg

Switched Aquaman body again, went with the thor body with thigh anhancer.

FInally happy with him... I guess

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

The JUSTICE LEAGUE is coming! Can't wait to see these lined up together and brought to life by Elvis1976. They will be amazing.

I'm surprised how well the DCD heads look on your customs. Their not as big looking, as I thought they would be. They seem to fit your choices in bodies very well.

Thanks guys!

JLA is getting stronger.

Oliver Queen, the green arrow and Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern have joined the team.

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

Nice!! Green Arrow looks nice!! What body did you use for him though? Don't recognize the arms.

Wow, he came together great. I do like the sunglass rather than mask look on him, but he looks great. Love the body you used for him.

Thanks guys, the body is used is from the ACI Flamma Gladiator.

As for the glasses i really prefer the mask look, glasses is a bit too modernish to me.

Back