Elvis looks great!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! I'm so dissapointed! I thought I was gonna buy this in a heartbeat but now when I see the pics I'm hesitating to buy it at all...

Though I hope they will make som improvements so I can buy it :D

Sideshow's better PF's are some of the finest collectibles money can buy but unless the likeness is severely improved this does not look like being one of them.

It's up for pre-order...it looks better in the pics on the order page!

Plus the Exclusive is Awesome!!!

My thoughts too, it shouldn't be his damn guitar, that defines this early version of Elvis.

Well, I caved and pre-ordered the exclusive. I still don't like the sculpt, but I'm hoping that since it was a rush job for TF that Sideshow will go back and tweak it. At least I've got a year to make a final decision.

I preordered as well on the hope that the face changes. If it does not it will be an easy cancel.

I sure hope no one regrets passing on this after it has been tweaked and the edition size ends up being something like 150 or 200...

lcummins said:
I sure hope no one regrets passing on this after it has been tweaked and the edition size ends up being something like 150 or 200...
I agree. All the disappointment and lack of orders may lead to a lower ES. Then a tweaked face will lead to higher demand. PLus a must have exclusive=some regretful people.

Darth Roranous said:
I agree. All the disappointment and lack of orders may lead to a lower ES. Then a tweaked face will lead to higher demand. PLus a must have exclusive=some regretful people.

Actually, good point! Nevermind what I said everybody... don't order it! It doesn't look good! :D

Is there a precedent for a PF going up for preorder, followed by a complete reculpting of the head? Because that's what this would take. I definitely don't see them changing it after a high profile announcement/reveal--this is the Elvis we're going to get.

lcummins said:
Actually, good point! Nevermind what I said everybody... don't order it! It doesn't look good! :D
:lol :lol I would love a small ES on this but come on it is Elvis we are talking about here. Love that Guitar!

tomandshell said:
Is there a precedent for a PF going up for preorder, followed by a complete reculpting of the head? Because that's what this would take. I definitely don't see them changing it after a high profile announcement/reveal--this is the Elvis we're going to get.

They resculpted Buffy's hair...

...and this was rushed to make Toy Fair...

...and someone posted that the unpainted sculpt looked fantastic...

...it does say prototype...

...anything else I forgot? :D

Back