Ellianastis - Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From SF:

That necromancy chick from the Spirit Faction now has a name, Ellianastis.

Jumping the gun, I think it's likely she'll be a statue too.

12093440_168097446868758_1390730498_n.jpg

First featured here.

3_by_bigmac996-d7szdwy.jpg

The full reveal, though very small, can be seen here.

https://instagram.com/p/9HMaqvLR60/

12107570_1509344972713253_1808736393_n.jpg

Cool concept if you ask me. Looking forward to more. I always assumed the chick on the left was Shard from that group picture, but I was definitely wrong.

Four arms is too extreme for me with this piece (if made) but I still think that this line is looking to produce some outstanding, detailed pieces!

Just read the story on the site and I would be very interested in seeing her in statue form. She is the Queens sister and was made from pure spirit. She supposedly betrayed the court so Death has her in shackles and is getting ready to make Kier the new leader of Spirit

Just read the story on the site and I would be very interested in seeing her in statue form. She is the Queens sister and was made from pure spirit. She supposedly betrayed the court so Death has her in shackles and is getting ready to make Kier the new leader of Spirit

The story is getting very interesting and I'm quite enjoying the buildup! I saw Ellianastis in the stocks in the comic and just thought it strange for another 4 armed character. We will see how the reveal makes her look if she makes it to production piece. It is interesting to know there may even be Angels and Demons revealed as opponents in the upcoming troubles.

I guess that's where I struggle a bit in the lore. The court of the dead fills some sort of space between heaven and hell. I just thought angels would b villains but now demons could b enemies to. That's cool with me but I would like a little more clarification of how/why they carved out their little space in the universe and for that how big/powerful are they exactly. Seems like heaven and he'll would be much larger and have significant resources

This is a day one preorder for me. Can't wait to have her in my collection. If she doesn't come out before I die, I'll be sure to put her in my will for my grandkids.

This thread perfectly illustrates how far the interest has fallen for this line. Only eight responses, days after being posted.

I really interested in the line and continues to interest me in the future, it is true that the delays are a little disappoint us collectors, but if it is for a just order and to release the statues with a quality control good then for me the time is not a problem, i think that i prefer to wait for the new statues innovative and very original in their style, which buy and do the same old things like the usual Marvel Dc etc ... !! Happy and lucky for having had my first shot at Queen magnificent, so I believe that for this line for now we speak bad considering the long lead times and the Queen, who has had so many problems, but I also think that when uscirano other statues of the line many of the boys who have spoken ill of this license will want to get at least a piece in their display !!

This thread perfectly illustrates how far the interest has fallen for this line. Only eight responses, days after being posted.

Well, we don't have anything really solid to base our opinions on yet.

I am not really sure I am down with the floating head AND the four arms, but am always interested to see the sculpt. A good enough one has been known to change my mind.

I guess that's where I struggle a bit in the lore. The court of the dead fills some sort of space between heaven and hell. I just thought angels would b villains but now demons could b enemies to. That's cool with me but I would like a little more clarification of how/why they carved out their little space in the universe and for that how big/powerful are they exactly. Seems like heaven and he'll would be much larger and have significant resources

I remember reading it had something to do with Death being the servant to the angels. He was tasked with farming some kind of powerful substance used by the angels in the battle vs the demons. Those two factions are too busy to notice Death marshaling his forces to stand against both heaven and hell.

I remember reading it had something to do with Death being the servant to the angels. He was tasked with farming some kind of powerful substance used by the angels in the battle vs the demons. Those two factions are too busy to notice Death marshaling his forces to stand against both heaven and hell.

Good to know. Thanks. I'll try to go find the literature that brings that out. If I could get that piece of the story down in my mind dangerous things could start happening to my wallet. As of now I have a lot of questions like why does Death have a human looking Queen, A Valkyrie adopted daughter, a skeleton general and now a human assassin? I love the designs but I want to understand how these characters are able to cross into this singular world.

Good to know. Thanks. I'll try to go find the literature that brings that out. If I could get that piece of the story down in my mind dangerous things could start happening to my wallet. As of now I have a lot of questions like why does Death have a human looking Queen, A Valkyrie adopted daughter, a skeleton general and now a human assassin? I love the designs but I want to understand how these characters are able to cross into this singular world.

All your questions are answered here Characters | Court of the Dead The lore is really quite interesting and fun.

Link? is there a character page I'm not seeing?

Hard to get excited about this when it wont be released for at least 3 years, I was excited about Red Death but now I have no interest in it whatsoever, Pre-order date Dec 2013 expected release date Feb 2016.

Back