Court of the Dead Signet Pins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too, the boxes are really nice looking and the pins a bit larger than I thought they would be. Worth the purchase I think, but I don't know what I will ever use the $25 code on as opposed to using the 10% code.

So I check the post and found a jiffylite envelope with spirit stamped on it that has been opened with nothing inside of it. Seems one of the two pins I order has been stolen. Will the other one even arrive?

Edit: took some pics.

3I0trb0.jpg

HSooeoq.jpg

XUvCT2S.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine too, the boxes are really nice looking and the pins a bit larger than I thought they would be. Worth the purchase I think, but I don't know what I will ever use the $25 code on as opposed to using the 10% code.

I used a $25 code on Skratch as it is more of a savings. I used a 10% code on Oglavaeil.

Same here. Mine arrived Monday with no card. I'm glad I checked this thread. I didn't know it was a physical card. I just assumed a discount code was going to show up in my account. I sent customer service an email this morning.

I live chatted them yesterday and had a code in the account in 10 minutes

I just received an email from Sideshow claiming that I did not qualify for the $25 card because I only ordered 3 pins and had to order all 4. I had all 4 pins on the same order but forgot to include the code to receive the Underworld United pin for free. So I cancelled and created a separate order for that one. But I'm pretty certain that all three faction pins on the same order qualified for the $25 card.

I just received an email from Sideshow claiming that I did not qualify for the $25 card because I only ordered 3 pins and had to order all 4. I had all 4 pins on the same order but forgot to include the code to receive the Underworld United pin for free. So I cancelled and created a separate order for that one. But I'm pretty certain that all three faction pins on the same order qualified for the $25 card.

That is what I understood also. It was with the 3, had nothing to do with the 4th.

Buttmunch is correct. If you purchased the three faction pins on the same order, a $25 physical card will be sent to you with your pins and can be used on a future purchase of select Court of the Dead items (ie: the statues).

-SideshowAlex

Well this pretty much confirms it. I will live chat tomorrow and hopefully get this resolved.

As other have stated, a quick 5 min call to SS and I had the discount.

Back