Premium Format Ellen Ripley premium Format ( What you Think??)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have Alien maquette and statues. But we need Ellen Ripley, she is a Iconic character. What you think guys. we can ask sideshow to do Ripley from Alien PF.

sigournay-weaver-colour-corrected.jpg

aliens.jpg

3yredydy.jpg

aliens-with-newt.jpg

Last edited:
We have Alien maquette and statues. But we need Ellen Ripley, she is a Iconic character. What you think guys. We can make sideshow do Ripley from Alien PF.

We can't "make" Sideshow do anything. We can send a request to them, but that's about it. Besides, it's well known that it's near, if not completely, impossible to get the likeness rights. Every collectable that does portray Ripley has only a passing resemblance to Sigourney Weaver.

We can't "make" Sideshow do anything. We can send a request to them, but that's about it. Besides, it's well known that it's near, if not completely, impossible to get the likeness rights. Every collectable that does portray Ripley has only a passing resemblance to Sigourney Weaver.

OK (Sorry for my english) That is the word " send a request to sideshow". Maybe now they can make good likeness. They did a good job with Dutch, Terminator, Indiana jones and others. Why not Ripley.

Sigourney Weaver won't grant her likeness to any Alien collectibles.

Yup. Doesnt matter the artist, sculptor, company, brand, price or quality. When the actor/actress refuse to allow their likeness to be reproduced, thats it. Game over man.

You dont need to appeal to sideshow. You need to appeal to Ms. Weaver.

What about Hot Toys' Ripley? Even though the sculpt wasn't the greatest, I'm pretty sure that they had her likeness rights...

What do I think about a Ripley PF (with Sigourney's actual likeness)? I think it would be awesome! I'd PO in a second.

Would it ever happen though? My answer to that would be no. Lame, I know, but what can we do?

I think it's sad that Weaver, who has everything owed to alien and earned so much money with Alien, makes a spectacle of herself. Where's the problem, if there were figures of here? She simply owe it to her fans.

I'd be all in if it could happen. If Weaver won't let her likeness be used then I say we go to the next most iconic Aliens character...BISHOP!!!

I can understand that Sigs might be under the impression that turds like this can get released.

0381-action-masters-ripley-aliens.jpg

But high end statues have come a looooong way!

She just doesn't like being associated with guns and violence. And we all know any of her collectibles would come with some sort of weapon. Even in the first movie she had that grappling gun.

Back