Elektra - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad said:
Well, I hope you're all very, very pleased with yourselves...
My order with amoktime.com is placed...
:monkey3

:rock

If Sideshow has another one of those super specials on Elektra during their next event, I may cave. :monkey1

What made me nervous about the Amoktime deal was "CLEARANCE PRICE FINAL SALE". Does that mean if it's damaged you are SOL?

Fritz said:

If Sideshow has another one of those super specials on Elektra during their next event, I may cave. :monkey1

What made me nervous about the Amoktime deal was "CLEARANCE PRICE FINAL SALE". Does that mean if it's damaged you are SOL?
I don't think so. I read through their return policy several times before ordering, and I feel confident that if it is damaged, they'll take it back. I think "final sale" in this case means "this is the lowest price we're going to offer on this lusciou... ermmm... I mean... well-sculp... ummm... nice figure, so act now if you want one".

Fritz said:

Honestly, the best advice is to e-mail them and ask.

On a lot of my import stuff I ask the online vendors if they will take returns/exchanges due to damage or whatever. Some would do just a refund, some would do refunds/exchanges,and some were just doing none of it.

RoboDad said:
Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, the exclusive Elektra is part of the Super Deals special today at Sideshow, 30% off.

I'm holding out for 50%. :chew

I finally caved, too and received her today, she's my first Marvel piece:

Frodo_vs_Elektra_2.jpg

:lol :lol

Love the pic. Looks like Frodo was caught hiding in the closet in Elektra's bedroom.

I think the red Elektra looks better. It has more presence since the red jumps at you more. Elektra wore white for a small period of time so it's not a definitive version for me. I think the main reasons I have passed on this piece are the face and the way the hair seems so stiff and un-natural.

Amazing, unbelievable, astonishing...

White Elektra has completely sold out in the US warehouse, with not even a wait list available.

0.gif

2.gif

I think she looks alot better when you put some of her hair infront, insted of, behind her shoulders. She dosn't look as bald :eek:

Anyone got some before and after pics? Hair behind, hair infront?
Would love some pics.

optimus said:
p!tu, you are the MAN! Thanks a bunch.
Hope she is worth going on the SS diet for! :monkey1
well as i said on a this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqAL4OeYHG8)
I thought she was ugly at first and decided to pass but then i sarted looking at her more and fell i love and then came ED with a kick ass deal and BAM!!! now shed mine!!

Back