ELDER Predator vs. WOLF Predator.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust and I am pretty happy with it. Now, I am ready to purchased a full-figured Predator statue and I am debating between the ELDER Predator and the WOLF Predator. Here are the links to both statues:

Elder Predator - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/predator-elder-predator-sideshow-collectibles-200214/

Wolf Predator - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/predator-wolf-predator-sideshow-collectibles-200248/

Both statues looks great and between the two statues, I am kind of leaning towards the ELDER Predator. I've seen a video review of it and the detail and paint job looks amazing. I am sure it will be better seeing it person. The bad part people say is that some people didn't like the pose of the Elder Predator and also, some people said the feet on the statue are a bit big. I dunno, I looked at the feet and it looks fine to me. Also, I have no complaints about the pose...looks fine to me. On the other hand, I've also read many good things about the Wolf Predator. Many people say the Wolf Predator has a good pose, and the detail and paint job on it is also amazing. To me, overall both are really good.

For those of you have either statue or both, please provide some feedback. Thank you!

i would go with elder ,yea the feet are a little big but overall a great statue , but wolfs pose is horrid wad disappointed with the statue was a no go for me on the wolf

Thanks for the input Mike. Yeah, I hear that the feet a bit big but not big enough to make a huge complaint about it. I am looking at the feet size again closely on a video review and it looks fine to me, not too bad at all. I heard plenty of good stuff about the Elder Predator statue, the detail is amazing people say.

Morning Mike,

Yeah, I also heard great stuff about the Bad Blood Predator statue as well. Great detail and paint job. Believe it or not, I heard good stuff about the Wolf Predator statue. People liked the pose, detail, and paint job. What some people are actually bashing is this Predator statue:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/predator-predator-sideshow-collectibles-200170/

Not too many like this Predator statue at all. Yeah, I am leaning towards the Elder Predator statue as this point. Thanks again.

i only liked elder and bad blood all the others have the same pose cheap pose and dont look as great to me

:lolWhat is a "cheap pose"? Nothing wrong with the wolf pose at all.

I have the P2 EX bust as well as both of the ones you are talking about. Elder pose is a bit boring compared to the action poses of the others, but it is correct for that scene. Elder also has the best detail of the 4 1/5 line statues other than the feet which are very oversize. Still a great piece though.

I would get the Elder to go with the P2 bust. If you like both just wait and see which one you can get a deal on first. Wolf is great too, just think the Elder is a better fit as a mate to your LSB.

Thank you everybody for the inputs. I am definitely going with the Elder Predator for sure. I've heard more good stuff than bad stuff regarding the statue. The feet and pose isn't an issue for me, looks fine to me. I am going to a comic shop near my place and get the statue through them since they offer a 15% discount.

Thank you everyone once again. I can't wait to get my hands on the Elder Predator soon. I will post pics soon as well.

Both statues came out nice considering the abomination that is the Classic and the Scar.

While I have heard negative things about the Classic so I never got one, I have a Scar and there is nothing wrong with it. Base is nice, pose is unique, and the EX hands really push it over the top for me.

the classic pred pose killed it for me the mask is not great ,scar statue was not a fan of so pass on him the bio was bad on that to

Wolf is my favorite one but the Elder is really nice as well.
I hate the feet on the Elder.

I've had the Elder for about a month and the paint is pretty underwhelming to me. IMHO, really boring/flat. I was going to return it, but I waited too long so I'm going to sell it.

I have both and for me its Wolf hands down. The detail is far greater, and the finishing is way better. Wolf has more definition, and better overall appearance.

Go with Elder now, but make sure you get Wolf, you will not be disappointed.

I have all four and bad blood.. They are all awesome. If I had to choose my favorites are scar and wolf but in reality I love them all. Bad blood is super cool too. People will always have different opinions but at the end of the day you gotta go with what you like.

picture.php

I have all four and bad blood.. They are all awesome. If I had to choose my favorites are scar and wolf but in reality I love them all. Bad blood is super cool too. People will always have different opinions but at the end of the day you gotta go with what you like.

picture.php

Impressive Predator collection. :clap

Back