EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that might be a good thing, no ? :lol (how do they look ?)

Don't think so. Here they are: :lol

CheerleadersEFX.jpg

someone should take away the license from EFX and give it to another company ..

Coming from a man that runs a small business exceptionally well! You care about your customers and the outcome!

Unlike eFX who are cowboys, and, that after endless years of continued disappointment and broken promises, have no right whatsoever to continue to hold the Star wars license.

Keep up the amazing work MYC!!!!

I discussed with my students the business models of EFX and Sideshow - I have 2 students that are huge Marvel fans. They were amazed how EFX is still afloat. I might even write a scientific study about this and publish an ISI article in the future LOL.

I discussed with my students the business models of EFX and Sideshow - I have 2 students that are huge Marvel fans. They were amazed how EFX is still afloat. I might even write a scientific study about this and publish an ISI article in the future LOL.

I would read that!

The thing is the students liked the EFX products, especially their Avengers line (as I said they are big Marvel fans), and after learning about the EFX accuracy compared to Sideshow's "artistic interpretation". Anyway it was a fun class, my second where I talked about Star Wars and collectibles - the other was last year, close to TFA release and we discussed the aggressive marketing Disney had for Star Wars, even in my country.

Such a bummer that there still isn't a decent Falcon replica available. I don't have the cash for the MR version so was hoping for the EFX. My hope continues to fade...

I wonder if they still plan on moving forward with the MF. If so, it's suppose to be on display at SDCC according to their website, but no one knows when the last time their site was updated. :lol

Oh please. If this thing is ever released I'll buy one for everyone on the forums. :lol

They have a new website. I'm sure that'll change the way they do business...not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an old saying in Romanian describing exactly this: "Lupul își schimbă părul, dar năravul ba", quite similar with "A leopard cannot change its spots"

Says pre-orders start next month. Unless it's a quick turnaround like the Death Star tiles I won't pre-order, otherwise I'll wait until it's finally released, but I would love to have a nice little falcon like this.

slightly larger than the code3 if I recall correctly.

thanks.. thats a bummer.. wanted a little bigger falcon.. something like the Fine Molds 1/72 would have been perfect... :( man I just dont have the time to build it...

Back