EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if I did get the Bandai, there's no way I will be able to paint it with the amount of skill that it deserves.

The eFX is looking very tempting.

I still think it's way overpriced.

That aside why does this one not have the mirrored base????

I'm finishing a Bandai 1:144 as a warmup to going at my Perfect Grade sometime soon. I was kinda feeling meh but then I looked at the EFX and I feel so much better.

rhJpOrMh.jpg

u6N0eNWh.jpg

uPvznuyh.jpg

UpVlPHRh.jpg

the paint looks bad on the EFX .. sorry.. Im with Kamandi... this is way overpriced for what this looks like.. $300 tag would be ok..

Has anyone measured the base of this one? Hard to tell if it's a circle or an oval from some of the pics. I have one possible spot for it, curious if it would fit.

Paint aside, how are the structural details? I'm no falcon expert. The windows look soft up front. Would this be solid with a repaint?

Paint aside, how are the structural details? I'm no falcon expert. The windows look soft up front. Would this be solid with a repaint?

Details on the sculpt are good. But compared to Bandai's 1/72 you can see the details are softer on the eFX.

Back