EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone here is going to NYCC could you take some photos of the underside?

Took a few pics and one to some guy's phone for reference, I remember someone asking for one. Gino asked if I wanted to hold it but I was too scared my gloves would get caught and break something off. It definitely looks like a very solid piece though. I should've asked him to take it off the base but I was too focused on the Legends Fett helmet there.

27ED9A01-1D53-4B51-95D0-11CD6FFBC734_zpsakqicosh.jpg

614E1866-F073-44DE-BEC3-C96270EC144E_zps1bqzk3kj.jpg

4FDF24F0-4852-479E-AEEA-CE16F9C8054A_zpsxbrgm6e4.jpg

058548B5-6192-4CFC-92CF-24FFCF807123_zps57ivqcnl.jpg

176437E6-0F04-4660-88C1-0EA4E901690A_zpstv7kch7y.jpg

SWEET! Thanks Jaycepticon! That was me that asked for a size reference photo with a phone, or even a shoe :clap. Great photos, thank you :hi5:
That IS the perfect size for me, but until I recieve my Legend Scout I will be holding onto my money.
My next question is, was the Boba Legend painted? Oooo, guess not. Just checked another thread :lol

Fricking amazes me how a ship that's been around since forever can't be made right. One has this problem and another has this problem.

Then the custom kick arse models are still not right because after studying pic after pic you just never know if the pipe located who knows where came from a Sherman tank or a B52 lol

I have like 2 or 3 models of this thing I had planned to build but haven't yet. Hopefully I can one day be happy with them and save a few $$$

Fricking amazes me how a ship that's been around since forever can't be made right. One has this problem and another has this problem.

Then the custom kick arse models are still not right because after studying pic after pic you just never know if the pipe located who knows where came from a Sherman tank or a B52 lol

I have like 2 or 3 models of this thing I had planned to build but haven't yet. Hopefully I can one day be happy with them and save a few $$$

In this case it looks like they robbed the cockpit from a Hasbro toy. :lol

Some of the edges on the sculpt look too soft. But I do like this size and the more recent pics are much better at showing the color.

I am actually don't know who made this but this is the Falcon on display at Hollywood Studios in Orlando since I was there today. I took a ton of photos of it over the years since I have a year pass and go there often but they are on my computer some place. It's hard to get interior photos because it's in a case.

IMG_8860.jpgIMG_8861.jpgIMG_8862.jpgIMG_8863.jpg

I wonder how many of these Disney built.

The same model is on display here at DLR.

Amazing lol it looks very nice but some of the molded area look too fake. I mean don't get me wrong it's really nice but they could paint it a bit better. Looks a bit plastic but awesome I wish I could do one of my models that good.

Yes. ILM printed that Falcon from TFA digital files. Many of TFA "props" at the Disney spaceports are 3d scaned and printed replicas.

The thing I don't get is that eFX generally deliver a very good product despite their other issues...

... but these super soft details like these:
058548B5-6192-4CFC-92CF-24FFCF807123_zps57ivqcnl.jpg

Reminds me of this:
cdn_diecast_falcon_a.jpg

Previously the model has looked pretty sharp despite other issues:
efx-falcon-4.jpg

Is the model at NYCC a paint proof or something that's been painted over many times?
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... :panic:

Agreed! The new base is not even styled to look like any recognizable Star Wars iconography. If they didn't want environmental, at least do something that's not so generic.
They shouldn't have ditched the asteroid. The new base looks like ass.

It's pretty much th same base as all the other MR/EFx bases tho. I like these simple bases as it puts all the emphasis on the piece. But I do agree with you all that say this should've been priced lower.

So I caved and preordered this today. :thud:

I prefer the simple stand- it's better for a clean desk display which is what I intend on using this for.
I don't think the asteroid was all that convincing in the more recent photos.

Back