eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it could be under 120$ with USPS.I bought mine by a toydealer here in germany.Paid 399 Euros inkl.shipping..that are 445$ what is ok because I would also pay 19% custom taxes when it arrives.But on this example you can see that EFX has other shipping quotes for trade customers!:wink1:

I would say it could be under 120$ with USPS.I bought mine by a toydealer here in germany.Paid 399 Euros inkl.shipping..that are 445$ what is ok because I would also pay 19% custom taxes when it arrives.But on this example you can see that EFX has other shipping quotes for trade customers!:wink1:

Way under $120 with USPS.
Probably around $80, these don't weigh much right? I think $80-90 is what it usually costs to ship a PF statue from the US to Europe via USPS.

Way under $120 with USPS.
Probably around $80, these don't weigh much right? I think $80-90 is what it usually costs to ship a PF statue from the US to Europe via USPS.

Yes your right.Its all a big joke!I have no idea why FedEx can hold this high prices.

don't use SS' high volume partially subsidized shipping prices as a barometer :p

I'm not, I have yet to receive a statue from SS actually, ordered my first one this year. I was talking about regular prices that you pay when your purchase a used statue or whatever item with a similar weight from a random eBay seller.

Where do you find/get the helmet display stands if they aren't included with these? Are they custom made or mass produced? New to the helmet and prop side of collecting. Trying to learn about the resources and brands with best quality.

Where do you find/get the helmet display stands if they aren't included with these? Are they custom made or mass produced? New to the helmet and prop side of collecting. Trying to learn about the resources and brands with best quality.

If you don't want to spend on custom stands then get a paper towel holder:

QuickLoadPaperTowelHldr_xl.jpg TeardropUprightPaperTowelHldr_xl.jpg

Thanks for asking the question shipmate! Wish they included at least a cheap plastic stand.

I picked up my helmet from SDCC two weeks ago and was only able to thoroughly inspect it when I got home from California today. Are these normal? I'm fairly confident they're defects:

Dome left side
IMG_4721.jpg

Dome right side
IMG_4723.jpg

Mouth right side
IMG_4724.jpg

Should I drop EFX an email? or are these part of the "imperfections of the original prop"? Thanks for the input, guys. :)

About what dents and details are you talking on the Legend?:dunno:lol

They are there on LE and Legend, read the PropDen review of PCR helmet - posted above by Jack Bauer too: https://thepropden.aokforums.com/efx-1-1-pcr-darth-vader-anh-helmet-review-2016-vt4964.html . LE and Legend are cleaned up, but the PCR has almost no remaining details left at all. :wink1: So no matter how hard you try to turn a PCR into a "Legend" or LE, in the end it will only be a PCR with a nice paint job.

They are there on LE and Legend, read the PropDen review of PCR helmet - posted above by Jack Bauer too: https://thepropden.aokforums.com/efx-1-1-pcr-darth-vader-anh-helmet-review-2016-vt4964.html . LE and Legend are cleaned up, but the PCR has almost no remaining details left at all. :wink1: So no matter how hard you try to turn a PCR into a "Legend" or LE, in the end it will only be a PCR with a nice paint job.

Yes both are extrem cleaned up.So its not a problem for me if one is more cleaned.It will look very good at the end.Not 100% like a Legend..but very near.:wink1:

Yes both are extrem cleaned up.So its not a problem for me if one is more cleaned.It will look very good at the end.Not 100% like a Legend..but very near.:wink1:

No near at all. I'm not the biggest Legend fan, but the PCR is completely clean even compared to LE, not to mention Legend (I know, at one time I used to own both EFX LE and Legend). :wink1: But if you like thinking you are making a Legend out of a PCR, be my guest, you can even call it Shirley for what I care. :lol

No near at all. I'm not the biggest Legend fan, but the PCR is completely clean even compared to LE, not to mention Legend (I know, at one time I used to own both EFX LE and Legend). :wink1: But if you like thinking you are making a Legend out of a PCR, be my guest, you can even call it Shirley for what I care. :lol

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" :wink1:

Back