eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....is that a new shield? The finish looks better on that last picture. XD

Could it be a version from The Winter Soldier or Age of Ultron?

But ugh that Loki helmet....I want that.

Ooo.... new shield... :panic:

I got to hold that one. Very nice, made of metal so it had a nice weight to it. They also mentioned that the next items on pre-order should be the Orb and Loki's helmet. Apparently, the Orb will open (as you can see in the picture) and have gem inside. Loki's scepter was also there. It had a very nice, realistic look and feel and the gem lights up. I wish they would hurry the damn up. I would pre-order those in a heart-beat.

I got to hold that one. Very nice, made of metal so it had a nice weight to it. They also mentioned that the next items on pre-order should be the Orb and Loki's helmet. Apparently, the Orb will open (as you can see in the picture) and have gem inside. Loki's scepter was also there. It had a very nice, realistic look and feel and the gem lights up. I wish they would hurry the damn up. I would pre-order those in a heart-beat.
Nice. I'm thinking of holding out on the current one now and waiting for that metal one. Is it coming soon or will it be a few years? Is it much better than the current one?

Nice. I'm thinking of holding out on the current one now and waiting for that metal one. Is it coming soon or will it be a few years? Is it much better than the current one?

I'm gonna go on a limb and guarantee the metal shield will not come out before 2018. Someone quote this in their sig:lol

look how dusty it is though. I get the impression that one wont see the light of day. Maybe a very early proto? The IM helm still looks ugly.

How were the reps there? :lol

I spy the stealth shield in the background as well, but the metal one would definitely be the most interested.

The current one lacks the detail of the metal shields. My 1st Gen Chris Fields shield blows it away and so will my new one (different prop maker)that's currently being built (which is not metal)

11698644_663802697087918_4606922227705992202_n.jpg

So I'll be getting rid of the efx one.

The current one lacks the detail of the metal shields. My 1st Gen Chris Fields shield blows it away and so will my new one that's currently being built. (which is not metal)

11698644_663802697087918_4606922227705992202_n.jpg

So I'll be getting rid of the efx one.

Where can we get one though? I thought he stopped making them?

Last edited:
Even in the RPF forums, eFx has a crappy reputation of being VERY flaky with their releases. It's amazing they're able to stay in business. But I'm sure we'll see those new TWS Cap shields by the time Avengers 3 part 2 comes out.

If that's the case, I just might get the current one to get signed and stored away and get the metal one later on to carry around and show off.

If anyone can point me where to buy the latest BD Winter Soldier Shield, clean shield and Strike shield I'd appreciate it.

That one is from another prop builder overseas. Sorry, I should've clarified.

You can follow the progress here. Artisan F/ X is building it for me.

https://m.facebook.com/afxprops/photos/a.527899824011540.1073741830.509333255868197/663802697087918/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.663802697087918&__tn__=E

I definitely would jump on another CF run if he was making them.

Nice shield. Who is the prop builder? And Artisan FX is finishing it up for you? Or is Artisan doing the full build?

Back