eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know a place where I could get ahold of an eFX Thor Hammer for a reasonable price? By reasonable I'm thinking somewhere between $700 and $1000. I would think prices would stabilize by now since there will be several other licensees releasing Thor hammer replicas such as King Arts and Beast Kingdom. Ebay prices for the eFX one are getting ridiculous (over $1,400 right now)

Youre best bet is to check the forms and ask if anyone is willing to sell theres or see if ebay has one up for bid. Unfortunitely the hammer from efx was pretty dam epic, IMO the best one ever made so far, so until they make another, which they will in about a year or two for avengers 2, I wouldn't be surprised if the prices stay there for a bit. best of luck to you finding one man.

As much as I know the knock means absolutely nothing in terms of displaying this piece, I have to admit the sound of wood and not metal is starting to gnaw at me. :lol

How much did the EFX shield originally retailed for? Was it 599?

from efx it was 600 plus shipping, unless you paid in full then free shipping. If you looking to get a shield see if you cant get one on ebay from elite, there asking 800 now but if you ask they might go for 750, still at that price not a bad deal, its an amazing looking piece IMO. But also remember that efx is doing the battle damaged version of this exact shield too, so if you don't mind the battle damage look you can pick that up here soon from efx, I was told by the rep it will 600 like the regular version.

Anybody know a place where I could get ahold of an eFX Thor Hammer for a reasonable price? By reasonable I'm thinking somewhere between $700 and $1000. I would think prices would stabilize by now since there will be several other licensees releasing Thor hammer replicas such as King Arts and Beast Kingdom. Ebay prices for the eFX one are getting ridiculous (over $1,400 right now)

I'll sell mine for $1k shipped for anyone interested.

Last edited:
from efx it was 600 plus shipping, unless you paid in full then free shipping. If you looking to get a shield see if you cant get one on ebay from elite, there asking 800 now but if you ask they might go for 750, still at that price not a bad deal, its an amazing looking piece IMO. But also remember that efx is doing the battle damaged version of this exact shield too, so if you don't mind the battle damage look you can pick that up here soon from efx, I was told by the rep it will 600 like the regular version.

My two questions for the BD shield are :

1. Is it from Winter Soldier or Age of Ultron?
2. Can I expect it to ship before I retire in 20 years?

LOL:lol

My two questions for the BD shield are :

1. Is it from Winter Soldier or Age of Ultron?
2. Can I expect it to ship before I retire in 20 years?

LOL:lol

1. It is from the Winter Solider (both the red and silver will be darker as a result before the BD)
2. I got my Avengers shield 10-11 months after pre-order. In fairness to EFX, that is faster than the lest two Sideshow statues I ordered. Additionally the significant delay was because they rejected the factory's AP's which is good for us collectors. Also in fairness the shields sat for an additional month for a port issue that effected all sea imports on the west coast, not exactly EFX's doing.....

1. It is from the Winter Solider (both the red and silver will be darker as a result before the BD)
2. I got my Avengers shield 10-11 months after pre-order. In fairness to EFX, that is faster than the lest two Sideshow statues I ordered. Additionally the significant delay was because they rejected the factory's AP's which is good for us collectors. Also in fairness the shields sat for an additional month for a port issue that effected all sea imports on the west coast, not exactly EFX's doing.....

Yeah what he said. Honestly I really like my shield, yes I wish it was metal, we all pretty much do but it is what it is. If you want metal you can get KA or Lager but IMO they don't show as well as the EFX one.

Finally!

11049138_943109102390343_1525571989_n.jpg

Awesome on the BD front. Hopefully get to see this and the Y-wing at the conventions this summer. More interested in the Y-wing so they can delay this all they want.

If we are pulling technicalities into it, they still have not shipped worldwide. I think only like less than 40 shields have shipped in the U.S. and a handful overseas. I got my Efx from overseas. IMO the clock is still running until the last pre-order is fullfilled to be fair to all the customers who wanted one enough to lay down the cash ahead of time.

I would bet your tune would be in a different key if your pre-order was sill in fulfillment.

That awkward moment when you are standing outside your office building, waiting for a cab, with a huge box with the text "Captain America Shield - The Avengers" and your boss comes out (because she also needs a cab) and she looks down on your box and back up at you and there's this moment of silence and then your cab finally arrives and you quickly get inside it and ask the driver to step on it.

IMG_2782.jpg

Back