eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot upload a video, but when I knocked on mine, it has a knocking on a wooden block sound to it.

Kind of dull and solid... Not a bad thing, mind you. Just not like metal.

Ah yes, I remember you mentioned that a few weeks ago :lol I've been curious to see if anyone had video of that, none of the reviews that are up has anyone really knocking on it at all surprisingly. So it has that hollow sound to it, in a sense.

Like I mentioned on this thread a long while back, these are not solid, spun aluminum as most hoped for and that they implied in their advertising, its a metal alloy, not solid metal.

Huih? Pretty sure it was always advertised as being made of fiberglass.

Not sure, if anyone has posted this in the last few pages, but I just checked EFX's site. They're taking another allotment of their Thor helmet. It's a little over halfway sold, so maybe about another 120-ish left. It says expected shipping in July.

Anybody know a place where I could get ahold of an eFX Thor Hammer for a reasonable price? By reasonable I'm thinking somewhere between $700 and $1000. I would think prices would stabilize by now since there will be several other licensees releasing Thor hammer replicas such as King Arts and Beast Kingdom. Ebay prices for the eFX one are getting ridiculous (over $1,400 right now)

Not sure, if anyone has posted this in the last few pages, but I just checked EFX's site. They're taking another allotment of their Thor helmet. It's a little over halfway sold, so maybe about another 120-ish left. It says expected shipping in July.

Thanks for the notice! I really want to get this but I need to make sure I can get a hammer somewhere. Anyone know where Mjolnir can be got?

By request by ToyCrypt in the Lager thread. A "knock" video!!!! We collectors are a silly lot aren't we? Obviously it was done with a low quality iPhone cam but it was the easiest route for me.

Pretty much just ebay now. I grabbed the last one from toynk at $799.99, which drove
The price of their last one to over $1,000. That one even sold. It's crazy.

I also got mine from toynk for the same price via what I now believe was one of their many? Ebay names. Since I got it in December I've been tracking the price and it's been steadily going up in price.

Back