eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far:

- eFx looks metal but isn't
- KA is metal but doesn't look it

Picking the shield that best suits your needs sure isn't easy.

So far:

- eFx looks metal but isn't
- KA is metal but doesn't look it

Picking the shield that best suits your needs sure isn't easy.

I just got a look at the Lager Toys version in-hand pics....would. Me likey.

I'm really curious the BD version from KA though.

I know everyone is talking about the Cap. shield now but I received my EFX Mjolnir from Midtown Comics yesterday. (Thanks again to toysforlife for the heads up on the sale!)

I received a nice low #160. I was a little worried when I received it as it was double boxed but the EFX box had the tape cut and the box flaps were just folded over to keep the box shut. However, everything in the box was there and still in the original protective wrap.

All I can say is DAMN!! Very impressed with Mjolnir and I don't think I would have been disappointed if I had payed current eBay prices for it. Getting it on the cheap was even better though! Now I am tempted to buy the helmet to display with this even though it was only in the films for about a minute.

I know everyone is talking about the Cap. shield now but I received my EFX Mjolnir from Midtown Comics yesterday. (Thanks again to toysforlife for the heads up on the sale!)

I received a nice low #160. I was a little worried when I received it as it was double boxed but the EFX box had the tape cut and the box flaps were just folded over to keep the box shut. However, everything in the box was there and still in the original protective wrap.

All I can say is DAMN!! Very impressed with Mjolnir and I don't think I would have been disappointed if I had payed current eBay prices for it. Getting it on the cheap was even better though! Now I am tempted to buy the helmet to display with this even though it was only in the films for about a minute.

You're welcome Bro! :duff I'm glad these nice collectibles are all finding good homes. Mine is actually still in the box and I haven't even cut open the protective plastic wrapping LOL. Still debating where to display it. As a matter of fact, these 1:1 prop replicas do take up a lot of space.

So is this actually released now? I haven't gotten a notice from the retailer yet, Action Figure Xpress.

Congrats! It's a very fine piece. Absolute superb! :)

I love my Mjolnir! It's very regal in the midst of my collection.

Yea I want the metal version. Don't think I'll be able to afford both.

If you have to have a metal version have you considered the Lager? It is unlicensed but is closer to screen accurate (on the front) than the KA and the face is more pleasing to the eye imho. Granted the KA's have killer displays though the shipping rates almost makes it more prudent to just homebrew one

If you have to have a metal version have you considered the Lager? It is unlicensed but is closer to screen accurate (on the front) than the KA and the face is more pleasing to the eye imho. Granted the KA's have killer displays though the shipping rates almost makes it more prudent to just homebrew one

I do like the Lager but the KA is already ordered through BBTS and $58 shipping really isn't that bad. My concern isn't screen accurate, but more something that looks and feels like a substantial shield replica. From what I've seen, the KA is my ideal shield.

Yeah, I've been kicking myself for not checking this forum every hour and missing on that hell of a deal. Now I'm off for ebay prices for the eFX Mjolnir :(

Damn with KA's version coming to me I'll probably cancel my EFX PO.

let me know if you do man. Another member was supposed to give me his order, but flaked out. I like the Lager the most, but don't want to spend more than $700 for a shield, so I'll compromise for accuracy.

Sorry man, I didn't flake, just undecided :lol But if I do, I will let you know, bro. :wink1:

I'm with you though, I don't want to pay so much for a shield if it's not 100% perfect, don't have money to throw around like that, hahha, which is why I feel inclined to keep the eFX order.

let me know if you do man. Another member was supposed to give me his order, but flaked out. I like the Lager the most, but don't want to spend more than $700 for a shield, so I'll compromise for accuracy.

Yea man no problem! I thought about keeping it on order and then just having someone pay me and have it shipped to them instead but let me know what works for you. The EFX looks very nice, it just doesn't have that "Twang" sound that the KA does :D

Back