eBay scammer UK jepfportugal warning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blocked,

Here is my list.

10silverbolt, 9454dana, actionfigurecollectibles, affliction23, bamtptplyr, batmanhottoyscollector, bitemebotch, bluntedtermz, bnksportscards, buddy016166, calsoaf, cam7399, coyote-cojo, dawgette2008, dforce2, dragon-curse, ewolfe37, farisrenee, flafla29, foreverannoyed, fotix03, irani_84, itsuna10, iwantanewcell, jasontianyang, king_of_chips94, mindfreakx, mishan_mich, mosportscards2008, mourningair, newguy106, nobuys, okcards321, paul_starchild, ravens33160, renatoromano1, scalafini123, sifrao200, sportzhandi, stjohnson138, super-hot-packs, tarasciosabina64sabina, thecollector_1984, tmacdad76, trakizl11, ultimate8pac, unlovedtrzs, wampakc, warrenshobby , jepfportugal

FFS thats a lot of scammers.

Paypal and Ebay are useless in these scenarios apparantly.
Ive refunded him £19 and got the feedback changed by him, What a surprise!
Hopefully making people aware of this ***** will prevent him from scamming others and him getting statues a little bit more difficult!!

Ah sorry to hear that eBay and paypal don't care about sellers. How much is the refund in USA dollars?

can we make this thread as a list of fakers, scammers for statue sellers / buyer.
i think comicbookguy also got cheated by ebay for sabretooth?
am i correct/

can we make this thread as a list of fakers, scammers for statue sellers / buyer.
i think comicbookguy also got cheated by ebay for sabretooth?
am i correct/

No it was for a PF colossus ex by Ebay user ssrobin07 used to be hotbarbie89 email is [email protected] she blocked me out so I can't email her anymore. She took my 550.00 and said it arrive damage from SS. Then said she will send it back for a replacement. So she waited pass the 45 days then quit responding and blocked me out too. But she still sells eBay just not now because of the recent scam. She's knows these statues well so I'm sure she is here or as a visitor only. I thought she had good feedback and was selling a bunch of statues that she was legit. I guess not. I still ave all her emails from this scam. Makes me angry how she played me good. She's a tricky one please don't trust her. She will sell a bunch of statues for feedback then listed the hottest statues, iPhones etc then it gets pull off the auctions. A few days later pops back up again. I bet she must have got those payments as gift then resubmits it over and over again multiple times.

Last edited:
3 days ago i BIN an item in ebay, the seller had sold both items and i bin one.
but just now a seller want to cancel the item because he said its broken. BOTH items, so another buyer will get canceled as well.

i just realize is easy for a seller to cancel his sell items (seller remorse?) but for buyer its hard to cancel an order (buyer remorse).

well ebay have their income by charging fee for a sold product.

Back