Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up canceling the binders. They are rubbish to be quite honest. You can only fit around 6/7 issues in them, this they take up a lot of space.It would be much better to get your own a4 wallet to put them in. That's what I'm going to do.

I started collecting these three months ago and I never knew they were going to send out figures of Marty, Doc and Einstein. I'm in the US by the way and when I subscribed, I never seen that, maybe I over looked it?

How would I go about getting these since I've already signed up? Is there pics of them?

I ended up canceling the binders. They are rubbish to be quite honest. You can only fit around 6/7 issues in them, this they take up a lot of space.It would be much better to get your own a4 wallet to put them in. That's what I'm going to do.

They hold 16 issues. Still a waste of space and money though.

I started collecting these three months ago and I never knew they were going to sent out figures of Marty, Doc and Einstein. I'm in the US by the way and when I subscribed, I never seen that, maybe I over looked it?

How would I go about getting these since I've already signed up? Is there pics of them?

The figures were cancelled (i suspect due to not having even a prototype ready) and no pictures exist. However, there was a rumor that they may still happen towards the end of the run as specials. The original plan to get them was you had to take out a premium subscription where you payed £1 extra per issue. You would then receive one figure every 40 issues which would mean they will cost at least £40 each if they do ever happen. They were also gonna be figurines rather than figures (meaning they arent poseable). I still hope they happen. Oh and in case you didnt know, at the end of the run, they are releasing the dash alarm clock and the plutonium case with removable cannisters and rods.

16406877_10211297875339113_8951961175064514123_n.jpg
IMG_9649_f-1024x683.jpg

Thanks for the info!

I had seen the case and clock on a poster they sent out, very excited for the case! I really hope they release the figurines because I don't see another company ever releasing 1/8 scale Back to the Future figures.

is there a US based link where I can subscribe?...would really appreciate it....thanks

Here is the link. https://www.deloreanbuildup.com/

Unfortunately, they're sold out. Here is what it says below.

We did not anticipate this!
It seems the demand to build your own time machine was greater than I had expected! We're currently out of stock. If you want to travel through time in style soon, sign up to reserve a spot on a limited re-release coming January 2018.

Apologies for my inability to predict this...it seems like someone from the future has changed the timeline once again...

Doc Brown

[emoji50] very surprised...looks like I just made it under the wire by a few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well flux. I've been wanting to subscribe for months, and will finally have the ability to do so next week, but apparently the wait continues. If only I could have seen this coming...

Just received another shipment of parts and magazines. Always happy to receive another shipment, but I hope Eaglemoss isn't going to stay in the habit of sending out "IOU Inserts". Got another one this shipment for the License Plate.

At least they acknowledged something was missing :thud: I'm still waiting for five issues since September. After much chasing another three should be on there way this week. :impatient:

Just subscribed and the first two issues are in the mail on the way to my house! Excited to get started. I have the Hot toys Delorean new in box but will probably sell that once this is built.

Just subscribed and the first two issues are in the mail on the way to my house! Excited to get started. I have the Hot toys Delorean new in box but will probably sell that once this is built.

Congrats, I'm up to issue 40 and enjoying the build a lot. I just got the display stand last week, looks very nice. I'm trying to get another one for my hot toys delorean, it just fits on it.

Not sure why you would sell the hot toys delorean, I love mine with Marty and doc, it's my fav display.

Congrats, I'm up to issue 40 and enjoying the build a lot. I just got the display stand last week, looks very nice. I'm trying to get another one for my hot toys delorean, it just fits on it.

Not sure why you would sell the hot toys delorean, I love mine with Marty and doc, it's my fav display.

The hot toys delorean doesn't look anywhere as good or as detailed as the Eaglemoss IMO. It's good for what it is, but I won't have a need for two deloreans of this size and the Eaglemoss delorean is better.

I currently have up to issue 60. Flux is disappointing to say the least. 61 to 64 should be arriving very soon

Regarding the flux capacitor, I did happen upon this little guy. I've not subscribed yet, but I've been doing a little research into upgrades and found this a few days ago. It's not quite to scale, but I don't think it would be noticeable. There are also some impressive videos of other builds that have incorporated their capacitor.

https://www.madgeekcollectibles.com/eaglemoss-builders-1/

There are upgrades for the flux and tree which are being sold in the Build the Delorean customs facebook group. I purchased both along with all the mods which were made by Mike Lane.

Back