D'ya think SS will ever consider doing The Shining?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyserkis

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry I'm a noob to the site, but, it happens.
Anyways, I've been eying that b-e-a-utiful Jack Torrance "The Screaming" figure for a while now. Unfortunately I hadn't really discovered it until maybe a few weeks ago, and clearly by then it was already far too late. They came out, what, 2007? '08? Early bird gets the worm.. :gah:

Now I know Nicholson's likeness is difficult to acquire for toy companies, and so are the licenses of Kubrick's films (hence "The Screaming") but I feel like Sideshow Toys would make a mean Jack Torrance. Think it'll ever happen?

Also, if anyone happens to know someone who's willing to sell one of those Subway Torrances, I'm uh.. all ears.. :wink1:

I would say No they won't sideshow seems to be headed down the PF road and leaving us 1/6 collectors in the dust..You could put a WTB add up maybe somebody could help you out.

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know, I think I might just do that. Cheers!

Probably not, because of the apparent licensing issues with Kubrick properties and/or Jack Nicholson (apart from his Joker, which I'm sure he signed his likeness rights away for due to all the Bat-merchandise out there).

I'd hope to see it althoug I doubt it, I've already got the Screaming one anyway, hope you find one!

I have one I might be up for selling. Pm me if you are still interested in the Screaming figure.

Back