1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the DX10/13 but I want both of them, you've got the MMS too huh! Might be time to get a Terminator shelf for them all :lol

but if your dead set on just displaying one, you cant go wrong with the exposed arm

The DX10 is a good figure, but its my least favorite of all the T-800 models Hot Toys have made, except for the hamburger face version that is:lol

Hi,I just joined, looks like a fun forum!
Here is a shot of my DX10 posed with a (unfinished)Testors die cast Road King that i am customising to look more like the Fat Boy and a chain link fence that I made from some dowels,screen, and wire. I plan to make more fence with a rolling gate as soon as I finish the Harley (when summer is over)

That looks fantastic. Love what you've got going on there. Definitely calls to mind the fences that he has to shoot open before he gets down into the canal. Really cool pose aswell, you've got him looking great.

Thanks a-dev!

That pose was inspired by the scenes where he stands guard all night both at the "you got a quarter" phone booth scene and at the in garage after the chip mod.

It's fun to have a couple set pieces to move around with the figure, they are my "playtime enhancers" :D

:lol I also thought of the ''got a quarter?'' scene but couldn't think of what to call it without being longwinded. That's seriously cool, and so simple.

Hi,I just joined, looks like a fun forum!
Here is a shot of my DX10 posed with a (unfinished)Testors die cast Road King that i am customising to look more like the Fat Boy and a chain link fence that I made from some dowels,screen, and wire. I plan to make more fence with a rolling gate as soon as I finish the Harley (when summer is over)

Welcome man and great stuff right here :)

Finally did some work to my NB Harley this weekend :)

14630622002_fff4af2cbf_b.jpg

14608149206_d0673dc137_b.jpg

Back