1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to be able to put my MMS jacket on my DX10, looking at the above pics it may be a little bit of a better fit, but 2 things are stopping me

1. without being at home, I can't recall my DX jacket looking as creased as the one above

2. I don't think it would be fair to sell my MMS with the DX jacket, since that may be appealing to the buyer anyway

It does look nice though

Yeah, foam in the neck.

q1in.jpg

Jesus. I was reading your post and when i got to that pic i jumped. It was like he was looking at me....
Great pics. I'm not sure about the neck, but if it looks good in person, that will be the main thing.

I'm going for the cleanest look with the DX10 because I already have the DX13. After reading all the comments here I pulled the trigger and bought a brand new DX10 on eBay for 285.00... then I listed my MMS117 with a reserve. I should have the DX10 this week and we will see how the auction goes. Thanks again guys.

Finally got my second DX10 built up recently to replace my old MMS version with the black shirt and sunglasses look. I actually used the MMS clothes and weapons on him that looks better with the weathering then the new DX10 outfit. Also took a family portrait of all my Arnies and did a new vid on all of them as well.....

11958556713_6cccf0f17f_b.jpg

11958700224_b2fb04a6c9_b.jpg

11958558103_ef96dcbcda_b.jpg

11958701664_5050b7c3a4_b.jpg

Hell Jeah buddy ,:hi5: we welcome you with high 5's to the Ahhhhhnuld fanatics brother!!!:wave Where you been? I didn't know you were a Terminator lover.

Awesome pics man , and that video is great . Arnie love.

Bravo :clap

Hell Jeah buddy ,:hi5: we welcome you with high 5's to the Ahhhhhnuld fanatics brother!!!:wave Where you been? I didn't know you were a Terminator lover.

:exactly: He is just as bad as us :lol

It's just about time for a new pic of all my Arnies too :) I need to get on that :monkey3

Thanks Mr. Ecko!! I've always loved Terminator but I guess this is the first time I showed them all at once to really prove that. Arnie = awesomeness everytime brotha!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back