1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate! I only wish the price wasn't so high like everyone else but that BD head with the red eye is just so iconic. I would've just bought this one instead of the other but the sunglasses look and minigun are also iconic!

No problem buddy. Yeah that is the problem he has so many iconic looks but hopefully you can get the DX13.

In honour of the great Homer Simpson, 'To the book depository' -

New pose for my restless Arnold, who continues to wait for his BD counterpart:

A6EDD43C-31BD-4E8E-837C-2B9BB26C3AE0-1587-0000032B80DB5248_zpsab06fcc2.jpg

01B6C061-45C3-48D8-B0F3-1442EEE920B5-1587-0000032B88D146EA_zpscd21530d.jpg

I need a real camera to play with...

Just curious if anyone knew, does the DX10 grey shirt fit loose on a regular body (like a TT21)? I'm thinking about using it for a kit bash but I was hoping it would fit tight or regularly on the smaller body.

New pose for my restless Arnold, who continues to wait for his BD counterpart:

A6EDD43C-31BD-4E8E-837C-2B9BB26C3AE0-1587-0000032B80DB5248_zpsab06fcc2.jpg

01B6C061-45C3-48D8-B0F3-1442EEE920B5-1587-0000032B88D146EA_zpscd21530d.jpg

I need a real camera to play with...

Pictures look good to me BadMuthaDude. :clap

Although I'm sort of in the same camp as I would like a better camera to take pictures but that money could be spent on figures instead.

The reason I still don't have proper display cabinets...and won't till late next year at the earliest I'd say.

Nice poses all.

Well a-dev I can only have one Detolf in my room and I have some wall shelves up so I need to spread my collection out.

That is another problem with this hobby, the space or lack of it I should say.

Damn lack of space was the reason I had to miss out on the '89 Batmobile and ED-209 (to an extent).

Just curious if anyone knew, does the DX10 grey shirt fit loose on a regular body (like a TT21)? I'm thinking about using it for a kit bash but I was hoping it would fit tight or regularly on the smaller body.

Hmm, I was not sure myself so I got a spare TT21 body and put the DX10 t-shirt on it.

DSCF1851_zpsf393d50f.jpg
DSCF1852_zps14d6b805.jpg
DSCF1853_zpsa1451f1e.jpg

Seems to fit ok :dunno

So the period when HT was putting out soft looking sculpts left and right is over? It just a pity this release had to be one. :lol
I haven't heard of any new stuff with that look, but I haven't been buying all that much either. The few things I have bought since since this figure had solid sculpts with nice detail.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So the period when HT was putting out soft looking sculpts left and right is over? It just a pity this release had to be one. :lol
I haven't heard of any new stuff with that look, but I haven't been buying all that much either. The few things I have bought since since this figure had solid sculpts with nice detail.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Seems so, thought the new amazing spiderman seems to have a bit of a soft sculpt, though he is young so it kinda works. However that's the least of the problems for that figure, shoulders break if you look at them wrong, its a midget, and has the body of a 14 year old boy too:gah: I can't tell you how disappointed I am cause I was really looking forward to that figure, spiderman is my favorite super hero of all time:monkey2

Wow. Yeah just had a look in that thread. Sounds exactly like the Medicom Spiderman 3 figures. Shoulders breaking but suit holding them in place, not that it matters because you can't articulate the arms anymore. They phoned that one in didn't they. And after such a long wait.

Wow. Yeah just had a look in that thread. Sounds exactly like the Medicom Spiderman 3 figures. Shoulders breaking but suit holding them in place, not that it matters because you can't articulate the arms anymore. They phoned that one in didn't they. And after such a long wait.

I'm so annoyed about it, I really was looking forward to it big time and waited so long for the release, being to short was a big issue, the body having the build of a child I could have got past but the shoulders breaking like there made of glass is totally unacceptable:gah:

I'm still getting one due to the fact I used a bunch of rewards points on the pre-order so I will likely just put it in my MIB collection and not open it. I was in for two as I had another on PO at bbts but I canceled that after seeing the reviews on it.

It would be pretty awesome if they made an expendables arnie to go with barney

Back