1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging the look you have going on there with the gloves and shades. Nice work man :clap

Cheers bud.

That is what I love about the DX10 is the fact that you can achieve so many looks and do so many poses. Add to that if you buy the grey t-shirt and rose box then you basically have Arnold from the movie until his fight with the swat team.

He had a black shirt underneath the leather in the 1st parts of the film. Does he have non-gloved hands that can hold the shotgun? I also loved how he was ambidextrous and was shooting with his left hand on the motorcycle chase, but then again he was a cyborg... :yess:

He had a black shirt underneath the leather in the 1st parts of the film. Does he have non-gloved hands that can hold the shotgun? I also loved how he was ambidextrous and was shooting with his left hand on the motorcycle chase, but then again he was a cyborg... :yess:

dw316, have you ever met Arnold?

So basically I've decided I don't think I can part with my dx10. The Above pictures make me happy I have one. Plus, he comes with a bunch of accessories. Not to mention nobody has asked me about him being for sale lol.

Here's a few pictures from my Iphone the day I set him up for brief display.

After meeting Hulk Hogan, my early childhood hero, I'll be complete if I meet Arnie, my late childhood-early adulthood hero.

So, I've posed my DX10 so many times, I'm running out of ideas. Here's what I came up with today:

F6A7E975-0D4A-435C-B9DD-3AC4F5B875D5-15706-0000101F496C0E62_zpsfbe20025.jpg

While changing the shirts, I couldn't resist. Here's gigalo Arnie:

2CF41EE2-6E4D-4FFD-8148-733EE2924403-15683-0000101E137E1251_zps12b4dd4c.jpg

After meeting Hulk Hogan, my early childhood hero, I'll be complete if I meet Arnie, my late childhood-early adulthood hero.

For realz??? man that would have also been an honour for me.

Lemme ask you if this rings a bell for you?

Every once in a while, if you stayed up late on a saturday night.... instead of "Saturday night live"... they air "Saturday nights main event"...

At the time, I thought it was real.

For realz??? man that would have also been an honour for me.

Lemme ask you if this rings a bell for you?

Every once in a while, if you stayed up late on a saturday night.... instead of "Saturday night live"... they air "Saturday nights main event"...

At the time, I thought it was real.

Yep, I can't remember much of it, but I do know I watched it. That and Saturday at noon were promos and matches against jobbers.

What's all the gay terminator stuff? I must have missed the old pics you guys are talking about. Badmuthadude's Pics made me laugh especially with all the quotes that were added.

Back