1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Barney Ross (the expendables) black t shirt fits the DX 10 body? I'm thinking about selling my MM117 T-800 (MISB) so I can't keep the black shirt. I really hate to lose the black shirt because it is my favorite version of the character, so I was thinking about buying the Barney Ross shirt. Any ideas? Thanks.

I used one on my DX10.

IMG_0028_zps43b90c6d.jpg

First HT shelf dive happened today. It was my DX10. The stand just doesn't provide good support thanks to his booty. Took 5 minutes to find the hair piece.

No breakage, that's a good thing:hi5: I had that happen to one of my mms117 t-800s, damn leg broke, and at that time he was going for about 4-500 hundred on ebay:gah:

Yeah, no breakage thanks to being in a detolf. It face planted and that was it. The hair piece managed to land on the bracket right where the glass ends so I couldn't see it for a while. Sorry about your much worse experience, Skull.

Luckily i bailed you out on that one brother :hi5::1-1:

Yes sir, worked out well in the end and made a great friend:1-1:

Yeah, no breakage thanks to being in a detolf. It face planted and that was it. The hair piece managed to land on the bracket right where the glass ends so I couldn't see it for a while. Sorry about your much worse experience, Skull.

I took mine out of the display cabinet to take pics next to an old motorcycle I had, I put them both on my dresser and went to watch tv, about 5 mintutes later I heard a crash, the bike tipped over into the t-800 knocking him off the dresser which was about 5 feet high:horror

I sold the body and head to Mike and have since remade him using all the accessoires from that set and put it on a ttm20 and picked up another mms head off a-dev.

This is it now, turned it into a gallaria version.

t800s015_zps04ffb771.jpg

t800s018_zps79048936.jpg

t800s016_zps3b517711.jpg

t800s012_zps47c2f7d7.jpg

My figs have a mind of their own. Sometimes they just topple over for no good reason. My Bruce Lee figs are falling over constantly :lol I don't use the stand for most of my figs and the ones with loose foot peg joints tend to fall against the detolf glass.

Back