1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I only have a few HT figs (all dc related until now) and my 4 year old has always asked to see (meaning play with) my Batman and Joker. Of course he never gets to, but I set up my new Arnie next to them and when he saw him for the first time he stared a while, then asked "is that Robin?" LOL! Not quite buddy!

BTW, If anyone wants to buy just the stand and/or minigun with ammo belt and bag lmk.

Last edited:

Umm...no. Post edited. ;)

Hey guys I have a DX10 with no sunglasses (comes with everything else and box) for $200dlvd in the States if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

want to buy some glasses to sell it as complete?

StevenFatgalEating014_zps866dac2d.jpg

Lol but I like to request the hasselhoff pose of this ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

You gotta love this guy.

3542670810_6433d69746.jpg

Pop the slightly damaged head on there from the battle damaged neca arnie, together with one of the neca bandoliers and M79's, and you have one helluva figure.

Pop the slightly damaged head on there from the battle damaged neca arnie, together with one of the neca bandoliers and M79's, and you have one helluva figure.

Particularly if you have a completey expendable NECA figure and can extract the ball joint (for the head) out of the torso to permanently use in the McFarlane figure. The NECA balljoint fits in just fine and allows the NECA head to fit on the old McFarlane figure perfectly, thusly retaining all movement as if the NECA headsculpt were always intended to be there.

Its a real treasure in my collection if only the NECA head were better painted.

I said 'NECA' quite a lot there.

I have a quick question dudes. I've got around $150 in flex points from Sideshow. Should I use it toward the DX 10, or the Battle Damaged figure? I'm kind of having a hard time deciding right now :lol.

Get both. There's no way you can get one and not the other

Thanks guy. Well, I just ordered this bad boy for $90 on Sideshow. Ha ha, cheapest Hot Toys figures ever :panic: :yess:

Lol i had this figure for months already and i just noticed yesterday that a metal piece on the lower left of the jacket is missing on my figure. :)).. im talking about the round metal next to the jacket zipper

Lol i had this figure for months already and i just noticed yesterday that a metal piece on the lower left of the jacket is missing on my figure. :)).. im talking about the round metal next to the jacket zipper

That sucks bud. I would take the one out on the other side so it matches. :lol

Back