1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Cheers DA. Tomorrow can't come quick enough!

Just pre ordered Selina Kyle/Catwoman too this morning.

Don't put ideas in my head! Lol

Don't put ideas in my head! Lol

:lol We wont have too. You will realize what a pain in the a$$ it is to swap the different looks and go buy another one on your own.

8625110067_b9645cf459_z.jpg

The 3rd one from the left is how I want mine!! But far right will do til black t shirt arrives.

It is the classic T2 look. Awesome!

Much like the T1 pose, it's exactly how I have mine. Totally iconic.

Wish I hadn't seen how good the black shirt looks over the stock one, I'm going to have to get one for mine! Like the look so much better!

:lol We wont have too. You will realize what a pain in the a$$ it is to swap the different looks and go buy another one on your own.

8625110067_b9645cf459_z.jpg

You know he never wore the sunglasses after the scene where he broke Sarah out of the asylum, so the figure with the glasses and the "grey" T-Shirt isn't from any look he had in the movie, right?

You know he never wore the sunglasses after the scene where he broke Sarah out of the asylum, so the figure with the glasses and the "grey" T-Shirt isn't from any look he had in the movie, right?

Affirmative

:horror Ban DEATHASYLUM! :horror

Thanks for pointing that out Dollmanron :hi5:

Can we get a mod to revoke all Terminator related privileges for DEATHASYLUM?? :exactly:

Just been told by my supplier I can't go pick it up tomorrow, he's made plans. Aaarggh!!! So frustrating.

Gotta go Thursday instead. A whole 24 hours more! Lol

Just been told by my supplier I can't go pick it up tomorrow, he's made plans. Aaarggh!!! So frustrating.

Gotta go Thursday instead. A whole 24 hours more! Lol

Damn, that's annoying! :impatient:

Really annoying!!! Been trying to pick this up for 5 weeks, always a reason that I can't pick it up!

I know it's only an extra day, but, I'm an impatient collector! Lol

The DX10 is awesome. You're allowed to be impatient.

Has anyone had the magnet come off the back of the head? Mine did the other day and I have a vague recollection that I had already reglued it before, but I can't be certain.

The DX10 is awesome. You're allowed to be impatient.

Has anyone had the magnet come off the back of the head? Mine did the other day and I have a vague recollection that I had already reglued it before, but I can't be certain.

Don't say it's awesome in one sentence, then say there's a fault in the next! Lol.

I just wanna get him posed next to my T1 T800.

Back