1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

He's still imposing next to other figures with the new body, notice the hight difference between the 3. :)

_MG_6336.jpg

Definitely and that is why it's the perfect size for Arnie in T2. :hi5: The MMS body is freakin huge compared to this one. :lol Also, your right about the shoulders flowing and looking better now.

Love that lic Marf. Now if I could just fine me a black t-shirt for my DX10. They are hard to buy for a good price. eBay is not an option either. $45 bucks for something like is crazy!!

Love that lic Marf. Now if I could just fine me a black t-shirt for my DX10. They are hard to buy for a good price. eBay is not an option either. $45 bucks for something like is crazy!!

I hope you're also considering the Hot Toys Barney Ross T-shirt. I believe it would fit the new body perfectly well.

I hope you're also considering the Hot Toys Barney Ross T-shirt. I believe it would fit the new body perfectly well.

Even the Barney Ross shirt is pricey now, but not as bad as the T2 one.:lol Glad I bought a few extras awhile back. :wink1:

It doesnt even need to be a Hot Toys black shirt. You can find good generic high quality black t-shirts for like $3-$5

Damn I hate this Christmas period of nothing getting delivered, Still wating on the DX10 & 12 to show up. Still January should be a bumper month.

It doesnt even need to be a Hot Toys black shirt. You can find good generic high quality black t-shirts for like $3-$5

I think DAM has some out with their Navy Seals in that price range. I dont know if they fit the muscle body though.

I think the new body is better because it is thinner and smaller. The overall physique looks much more accurate to T2 Arnie in my eyes, especially the slope of the shoulders.

_MG_6315.jpg

That is a great shot.

He's still imposing next to other figures with the new body, notice the hight difference between the 3. :)

_MG_6336.jpg

I kind of want the Sarah Connor fig now.

Even the Barney Ross shirt is pricey now, but not as bad as the T2 one.:lol Glad I bought a few extras awhile back. :wink1:

Yup. Even looked up the Barney Ross one. They are priced high too as Deathasylum mentioned.

Shipped out from Urban Samurai with Naked Snake!! Cant wait to receive this guy!!!

DX10 with clothes T800 MMS.
I think they suit him much better than those sold with the DX
121229032836206900.jpg

121229032844175708.jpg

121229032852917911.jpg

Back