1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

looks partly nice, but you should get rid of that dystrophic body, watch the T2 movie, accept that T2 was not a worm - and make it fully nice, not partly.

well i'm wrong, you should do whatever you want to, including turning T2 into what you did turn him into.

.................que?

Here we go again!

barney-stinson.jpg

Well it sounds like P. is saying that the figure should look more like the MMS117 pinhead. And that I would quite strenuously disagree with good sirs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvuR-wT9hEQ[/ame]

Guys, I love T2 and all but I'm having trouble with something about it. Maybe someone can help me with it.

Whenever I watch the movie and I see Arnold on the screen I think to myself, "That's not Arnold, it's a worm." It really takes me out of the movie because I know that he is in fact not a worm but I'm having trouble accepting that.

Please help! I know if I could accept it, he would be fully nice and not just partly.

I'm happy to know that at least I'm the only one who can accept Arnold's elbows in all their heavenly glory.

[ame]https://youtu.be/VRoIp1ldSUw[/ame]

Dafuq?????

Well it sounds like P. is saying that the figure should look more like the MMS117 pinhead. And that I would quite strenuously disagree with good sirs!
a-dev

if you show me where i mention MMS117 here, you can say what you say.
i recall it is a DX10 thread.

so:

a7b2caded7c6.jpg

2fb37fa3d80e.jpg

bad8b4c5208e.jpg

while

83a0c89ef34a.jpg

8a35ba07bb3a.jpg

3f53a852fa6d.jpg

get rid of the second inside fabric layer of the jacket (which makes all toy jackets look like toys), and you get a perfect match. just now it gives a little too much in the shoulders (t-shirt sleeves + 2 layers of the jacket = fabric thickness not in scale).

Guys, I love T2 and all but I'm having trouble with something about it. Maybe someone can help me with it.

Whenever I watch the movie and I see Arnold on the screen I think to myself, "That's not Arnold, it's a worm." It really takes me out of the movie because I know that he is in fact not a worm but I'm having trouble accepting that.

Please help! I know if I could accept it, he would be fully nice and not just partly.

I'm happy to know that at least I'm the only one who can accept Arnold's elbows in all their heavenly glory.
064b1d83ad36.jpg

From those pics posted by P. I did notice something wrong, the belt buckle on the jacket is on the wrong side, no biggie but just noticed is it all.

it's a mirrored screenshot. :)

'Fraid you've lost me on this one P.

The ''worm'' referance is pretty obscure. I'm now not so sure you were talking about what I thought you were talking about but errrrr..I really don't know what you're talking about on this particular point.

Are the barrels on the Mini Gun rotate? My isn't exactly the position it should be and I'm afraid of breaking it trying to correct it.

looks partly nice, but you should get rid of that dystrophic body, watch the T2 movie, accept that T2 was not a worm - and make it fully nice, not partly.

well i'm wrong, you should do whatever you want to, including turning T2 into what you did turn him into.

I don't know what you're talking about. Not sure what I "turned him into" either. I think he's "fully" nice and I'm not over critical of my figures to the point I can't enjoy them anymore without drawing silly lines over pictures and generally sounding rude to everyone. Now excuse me, I'm going to have fun playing with my worm figure with dystrophic body.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Mine stuck in Chicago... Fokhin' EMS >_<

Back