1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

The bag I just cross it from his right shoulder down. Looks good

hey guys , to all of you who have viewed my review and commented , or supported my videos in past and have subbed to me on youtube i would like to say a massive thank you for making me feel very welcome here on the sideshow freaks boards . i always try to answer the questions that others might ask who dont already have the figure themselfs , thats because i'm a fan first myself . anyway guys thanks for the continued support it means alot . rick :O)

hey guys , to all of you who have viewed my review and commented , or supported my videos in past and have subbed to me on youtube i would like to say a massive thank you for making me feel very welcome here on the sideshow freaks boards . i always try to answer the questions that others might ask who dont already have the figure themselfs , thats because i'm a fan first myself . anyway guys thanks for the continued support it means alot . rick :O)

Credit where its due, it was a great video. I loved your ''Foohkin' 'ell'' scale of excellence bit from all your work colleagues. :lol

The shoulder pad on the strap of the bag is wired maybe, i know it can be curled to look more natural over the shoulder, one trick to help it sit back there in place is, take the bag strap from the back side and hook it over the metal buckle that is on the back of the bandolier on the figure's back.

Yep, the shoulder pad on the strap of the bag is wired and can be formed quite easily. It will just take a little time and effort to get it to sit right on the shoulder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheClipperKing, just got done watching your review. Great job and thanks for sharing. :clap

BBTS has this listed with being in stock on November 20.

:yess: Thats where I ordered my second figure!!!

Thanks for your videos buddy, your reviews are always indepth and show everything which is great, I don't always agree with everything you say but you nailed it on this dx10 though. Also I think you made the right choice on selling the figures you did in order to pick up all those new releases. The only figure I don't think you should have sold and it one you sold a long time ago is your t1 t-800, IMO thats the best figure hot toys ever made but thats my opinion, congrats on your epic haul:hi5:

What you got stashed there?
oh man, lots of joy.....
KP Crews
2-KP muscle nudes
DAM- Point man TOTS
HT- Bruce Lee casual
HT- Joker 89
HT- Amber & Babydoll
HT-Pirates Angelica

& T-800 DX tomorrow!!! just realized that DAM Corpsman TOTS is due any day too

I love the BBTS pile of loot feature but unfortunately I can't build up that big an amount before I'm cruising for a customs bill.

And a single high-end figure is enough to put me over the value limit, so I can never order a HT figure there.

I love the BBTS pile of loot feature but unfortunately I can't build up that big an amount before I'm cruising for a customs bill.

And a single high-end figure is enough to put me over the value limit, so I can never order a HT figure there.

Yep, I love that feature over there & it saves much $$$ on shipping.:yess:

oh man, lots of joy.....
KP Crews
2-KP muscle nudes
DAM- Point man TOTS
HT- Bruce Lee casual
HT- Joker 89
HT- Amber & Babydoll
HT-Pirates Angelica

& T-800 DX tomorrow!!! just realized that DAM Corpsman TOTS is due any day too

:panic: thats about a grand there in that box, where did you say you live and be sure to post when your expecting delivery too:wink1:

:panic: thats about a grand there in that box, where did you say you live and be sure to post when your expecting delivery too:wink1:

more than a grand, :lol in Santa Cruz, CA. Surfing town, but stay out of the water right now, unless you want to swim with great whites:lol

I've always wondered if anyone uses the pile of loot. I was gonna give it a shot. Do you really save $$?

Yep, after your first ordered figure at full price shipping, you get each additional figure at about $3 or less. Sometimes just a $1 for stuff. So worth it, but the downside is you have to wait a long time to take full advantage of it. I have stuff ordered there from May that I almost forgot about. :lol

BBTS says they got it... but they did not charge me? :dunno

Give em some time to process the orders and we should see an email soon. :hi5:

Sure hope so man. They got Luke in last Monday and I didn't get a shipping notice until Wednesday :(

At least I get Luke tonight when I get home :nana::lol

Back