Dust Collector from Nebraska...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REYALS

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well, as the title states, I am a dust collector also. :lol

Actually... I have been dabbling in the world of plastic and collecting since a youngster. My very first obsession was 'He-Man' and 'G.I. Joe' of course. Then I started in on comic books, until one fateful day I was shopping the mag racks of the local 7-Eleven and came across an image forever etched into my brain.

There, before me, was the COOLEST creature/monster I had ever laid my youthful eyes upon. The magazine...'Fangoria #65 June/July 1987...the creature/monster...'PREDATOR'.

So, needless to say, I have been a huge 'PREDATOR' fan since that day. I fell in love with the idea of an intergalactic hunter coming to earth and hunting humans for sport. I went as far as pretending my 'He-Man:Webstor' figure was the 'PREDATOR' and my 'Joe's' were the army men being hunted in my vast weed infested back yard. I didn't even care if my allergies were going crazy because I was having a blast killing all my Joe's with fire works and the like.

Today, I have quite a few 'PREDATOR' figures and such. Unfortunately though... I missed out on the 1/6 wave that was released simply because I did not know they existed. I was a late comer to the computer and to SSC and HT's. :slap I have bought the recent releases of the Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, and "Classic" and was fortunate enough to have a good 'Hunter's Lair' buddy surprise me with a 'SNAKE PREDATOR' :). Now, I await the 'Samurai' and the new re-released 'P2 City Hunter'.

I am also a self taught drummer, fan of most movies, and above all... a family man. I am blessed to have the people in my life that I have and couldn't ask for anything more... (well, except more PREDATOR's...:lol ).

:lol That's an excellent welcoming!

I will do my best to make sure I maintain a good standing here and adhere by forum rules.

I hope to get to know some like minded collectors and gain a bit more knowledge about the ways some of you collect and what some of you prefer in a collectible and why?

I forgot to mention I rather enjoy SITH as well. :)

Back