DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of new pictures of Raph and Leo are up on BBICNs Facebook page.

daab7a88d92fa09ea5ce15ef1cd5c9f8.jpg
a7780fbdc012c4da3cccc6a8c651e140.jpg

And sold for good now. Def want these asap.

I think the faces are cool .
They captured in these figures the essence of both the classic and the 2K3 series.

I've preordered without them being up yet !!! Haha!!

Wait, why do you not like the faces ? I think they look great personally.
they are squeezed, they look like the turtles are ill , and, as several people mentioned already, they look like inspired by this cheap crap:

maxresdefault.jpg

and now, as usual, 10 people will say that they love the faces and i don't understand anything, 5 people will say that i can avoid buying and stop mocking, and all of that because of your one question directed to me personally and my one answer directed to you personally. you will be responsible.

Wasn't a fan of the 03 show either but love these figures

Ditto. I think the 03' show was weak overall(I think I may've finished the first season and that was about it. I hated the voiceovers on that show.) but I love these designs. They're kind of general all encompassing franchise designs.

I love the overall look and design of these figures, and love that they come with a lot of accessories. My only concern is getting these figures, and then another like, say Hot Toys, get the 1/6 license to do the 90s movie figures. I'd prefer that than these figures, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I think if anyone is going to make 1/6 90's movie turtles it will be Threezero. I don't know if that's a good thing or not lol

I love the overall look and design of these figures, and love that they come with a lot of accessories. My only concern is getting these figures, and then another like, say Hot Toys, get the 1/6 license to do the 90s movie figures. I'd prefer that than these figures, but who knows if that will ever happen.

Hot toys is never doing this so just give up on that. They aren't what they used to be. Threezero would do it but hot toys don't do things that aren't marvel, dc or Disney

and only if they have human bodies. i guess HT won't bother with designing and producing new bodies.

Hot toys is never doing this so just give up on that. They aren't what they used to be. Threezero would do it but hot toys don't do things that aren't marvel, dc or Disney

Yeah, sadly I think those days are long past us. Our best bet is to look to other companies for these type of properties.

Given you got Casey then, how is the product overall ? Worth the price ?

overall product is excellent...body is solid,with weight to it. Joints are tight.As far as price,I come from the opinion that everything is overpriced

Weapons are great and he comes with a metal bat. It seems all the upcoming figures have metal weapons

I took a chance on Casey because he is my favorite character from TMNT and after getting him it made my decision easier to collect the rest of the line

100_7998.JPG

overall product is excellent...body is solid,with weight to it. Joints are tight.As far as price,I come from the opinion that everything is overpriced

Weapons are great and he comes with a metal bat. It seems all the upcoming figures have metal weapons

I took a chance on Casey because he is my favorite character from TMNT and after getting him it made my decision easier to collect the rest of the line

View attachment 304623

Damn he looks really good there. Clever use of the arm pads to hide the joints too but its cool. Def want to get him along with Shredder.

I hope though that if BBTS has gotten in Casey and Shredder, does anyone think they will also get the Turtles and Krang as well ?

Back