DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these guys very poseable? Could you get them as dynamic as all their poster shots?

Ugh ! Now I want those two too lol

I have to ask though, how hard was it to pose the chuks in Mikey's hand like that ? Also, did the figures themselves have some decent weight to them or did they feel a bit lighter ?

It wasn't difficult at all. One of the hands was perfect for this.

As far as weight they feel like any 1:6 scale figure out there. They don't feel cheap or hollow at all. The articulation is decent and you can pull off some nice poses. There's even an ab joint they added. It's hidden, but it's there.

I was debating as to whether or not I should get into this line. I can definitely say that I have no regrets!

Email customer service and see what they can do.
I got my Raphael from Lunar and it was missing the cross arms pieces. I emailed Lunar with pictures and they mailed me a replacement.

Great people!

Did they send you a whole new figure or just the arms?

What a great line...I really hope this line continues and dips into Rock Steady,Be-bop,Leatherhead,Baxter,Ace Duck,Splinter...and yes April

100_8187.jpg

Did you get Leo and Raph from them? I see they are all listed as preorder. I hope the wait isn't too long. They usually get things long after everyone else.

and shredder as well.Al llong since shipped t ome ,an din-hand. excep tfor donnie and mikey

They said they'll mail me a replacement Wednesday.

Well that's fortunate because this is where it should be:
1.JPG

Funny I see a lot of Shredder spares on eBay. It's almost like saying there's a lot of issues with him. (Haven't got him. Spent all my money on the NECA movie TMNT).

Well that's fortunate because this is where it should be:
View attachment 345227

Funny I see a lot of Shredder spares on eBay. It's almost like saying there's a lot of issues with him. (Haven't got him. Spent all my money on the NECA movie TMNT).
The only thing about Shredder I dislike is the body. They could have used a more articulated body but is is all sculpted, limiting the range. And changing the body is hard because the purple tanktop he has is very tight and unless you remove the arms, you cant take it off. The feet pegs are kind of unique so the feet would need moding.

Other than that. The body is sturdy, holds poses well, the tailoring is very good, the items look and feel good quality.

So aside from the personal issues I have with the body, Shredder is great.

The only thing about Shredder I dislike is the body. They could have used a more articulated body but is is all sculpted, limiting the range. And changing the body is hard because the purple tanktop he has is very tight and unless you remove the arms, you cant take it off. The feet pegs are kind of unique so the feet would need moding.

Other than that. The body is sturdy, holds poses well, the tailoring is very good, the items look and feel good quality.
I echo this sentiment, but with all the figures. The aesthetics and accessories are great, but the articulation so very limited. There are only so many

So aside from the personal issues I have with the body, Shredder is great.

I echo this sentiment, but with all the figures.

I love these figures greatly, and will support the line, but the articulation is too limited to try any dynamic poses.

hah, lunar told me leo would be mid-end of june, so cancelled him and got him somewhere else. what did i get today? shipping notice and a charge for leo. their prices might be ok, but their competency and service is somewhat lacking.

Got all four. Best turtle line
ce3b4373ab75bd275f59b89612151737.jpg

Nice poses.
Mine are all still in their boxes. I need to find a way for them to blend in my detolfs otherwise I'll be in trouble for spending AU$700(US$500) on these guys.
And I bought Shredder too now after your comments. I'll skip Casey Jones but will definitely pick up Krang.

Back