Dragon's 1/6 scale Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale Astronaut?

Should be around for a few more weeks, launch window may be a few months.

But, don't snooze if you really want one. :lecture Last version is pretty hard to find.

Big N O to the mug, Houston. :/

I thought it was strange that it was in the picture.

Since I don't have anything to worry about until Superman shows up, I'm on it. Need to find a good 1:6 flag too.

P1150073.jpg

P1150063.jpg

P1150062.jpg

P1150076.jpg

P1150061.jpg

P1150053.jpg

P1150067.jpg

P1150058.jpg

P1150071.jpg

Malgor, I have the older one -- Buck, whatever it was called. The box-shaped chest piece has come loose and I can't figure out how it attaches, any chance you could post a description or even a photo? thanks much.

I don't know if the above pics will help, but I haven't tried assembling the suit yet. And no instructions, so it should be interesting...

Where are you seeing the mug? Now that you mention it, I want one. :lol

Yeah, I never saw a mug anywhere. :dunno

Oh, the "Flying Mule" mug? :lol

Nope. But I have enough coffee mugs already. :)

ah, ok. I was thinking you were talkin about a 1/6 NASA emblem mug...

Nice pics Maglor! This guy can't get here soon enough!

Damn, that is awesome looking! I'll be placing an order with Flying Mule as well :rock

This would be a cool figure to pose with Big Chief's 11th Doctor Who figure. :lecture

Good news, bad news:

Good news. I got the little cap on, and it looks/fits great.

P1150078.jpg

Bad news. Although the hoses were pretty straight-forward, I haven't got a clue how to attach the backpack to his back. There are no fasteners on his back at all that I can see.

P1150077.jpg

Is my figure missing something? :huh

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Anniversary-Classic-Collection-ALDRIN/dp/B00000JE0Y/ref=cm_cmu_pg_i"]Amazon.com: GI Joe 35 Anniversary Classic Collection BUZZ ALDRIN 12" Action Figure (1999 Hasbro): Toys & Games[/ame]

Had him as a kid. He used to fight Aliens and Predators and ____ until he broke.

Cool ass toy. :D

Is my figure missing something? :huh

False alarm guys. :eek:

I was a little thrown by this post:

Malgor, I have the older one -- Buck, whatever it was called. The box-shaped chest piece has come loose and I can't figure out how it attaches, any chance you could post a description or even a photo? thanks much.

The old figures must be different, because this makes it sound like the box on the front can come off while leaving the backpack on.

On the new figure it's the box in front that holds the backpack on.

The box in front has what I thought at first were hoses. But they are in fact, straps. They have little hooks on the end. You criss cross these straps over his chest and they attach to little loops on the front of the backpack, which holds it snugly in place.

Here's a quick update shot:

P1150080.jpg

I still need to get the boots on (which will require heating them up). Also, I don't have the inner helmet on in this pic. I can't figure out how to get it to stay in place. My next "chicken little" post will be about that. :lol

Back