Dragon's 1/6 scale Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale Astronaut?

Oh, sure, the modern figures are better made and have more details, but you just can't beat vintage GI Joe for sheer fun:

[ame="https://youtu.be/_l6f0RBYRKE"]302 Found[/ame]

Just been processed by BBTS, but I think I'll wait until Cap, Sparrow and/or Indy is ready before I push the POL button. This figure is $144 at BBTS, but as others have said can be had for a few bucks less from other stores. If it wasn't such a full Q3/Q4 I would've bought two, I've been wanting one of these since I started collecting 1/6 around 18 months ago.

I just pushed that POL button, so when he turns up with Tony it'll be a great dolly day! :hi5:

I'm on the verge of cancelling Batman for this...

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Just been processed by BBTS, but I think I'll wait until Cap, Sparrow and/or Indy is ready before I push the POL button. This figure is $144 at BBTS, but as others have said can be had for a few bucks less from other stores. If it wasn't such a full Q3/Q4 I would've bought two, I've been wanting one of these since I started collecting 1/6 around 18 months ago.

:doh Didn't realize BBTS had this.

Really hope "flying mule" comes through for me. :pray:

:duff

So you decided to go with a real life hero > comic book hero?

Well, the two hotass villains still have priority, but ultimately, yes. I thought the money would be better spent in this direction. The moon landing was one of the greatest moments in human history. Batman Begins was a great movie, but it wasn't that great, and I already have two awesome representations of him from that film. When I expand my high-end Batman collection, silver screen will not be the direction I go.

Maglor said:

I thought you'd appreciate that. :duff

Tell your father-in-law I was lucky enough to meet Buzz Aldrin and speak to him. These guys are the real deal, no hoax.

I talked to a homeless guy today that said he was God, real deal? Actually I should be honest, he didn't talk to me. I kinda just overheard him talking to his shoe. But my point still stands.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU"]Buzz Aldrin punch - YouTube[/ame]

Malgor, I have the older one -- Buck, whatever it was called. The box-shaped chest piece has come loose and I can't figure out how it attaches, any chance you could post a description or even a photo? thanks much.

Back