Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Deano! You scored big! Were your dupes able to open all four paths for any of those characters?

The int Gogeta and Vegito Blue rainbowed them (minus orbs, not got any phy after giving them to LR Gogeta and rainbowing Kefla lol) and the two for phy SV gave him the first two, but tbh that's all he needs to become a broken monster with crits lol.

Did you get anything else you wanted? and did you use the tickets?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yup! I was really happy to pull SSJ4 Gogeta and a dupe, 2 agl SV dupes, 2 Masked Saiyan dupes, 2 int Gogeta dupes, and 1 Rage Vegeta dupe.
It was nice, too, to pull the new Kaioken Goku and its mirror-image Vegeta. That clash in the show was always one of the all-time greats.
I also pulled 1 extra dupe of int Super Janemba, and now I'm not sure how best not to waste the extra copy. haha

Yeah, I used up all my current tickets. I'm still hoping I can acquire enough, as well as some more stones, to take another few stabs at LR Gogeta.

Nice! I managed a dupe of the super saiyan kaioken Goku, glad he's in the pool now finally. I wish I could pull dupes of rage Vegeta, but since his original banner dupes have alluded me lol. Hopefully when LR Beerus arrives on his double rate banner I can finally get some dupes of rage Vegeta.

You never know, when we get app store rewards for downloads we may get those tickets instead of the anniversary banner tickets jp got since the dokkan fest banner tickets are exclusive to global!

Wow, it seems like we all had great runs. I went into the summons with right at 2k stones (William Wu + some from my Google Play wallet) and still have 200 left and the purple crystal.

Here are the more notable pulls:
I got both LR's, str. Janemba (yay, my only missing 120 lead), phy. Super Vegito (yay, my only missing category lead), agi. Super Vegito (3rd dupe), teq. Majin Vegeta dupe, last dupe of int. Buuhan, SSJ4 Gogeta (3rd dupe), 2x int. Gogeta (dupes), x5 the new str. Majin Vegeta, x2 str. SSGSS Goku, last dupe of phy SSJ2 Kefla, x3 phy. SSG Vegito (dupes), agl. Taipion (2nd dupe), ***my last dupe of Rage Vegeta (just for you Dean)

I was surprised that I only got one of the new agl. SSJ2 Goku (angel)

...and lots, and lots, and lots of other dupes. I need a ****-ton of Hourglasses. :slap

Dean, are you talking about the Phy. Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) (Super Kaioken)?

I have to say, I am tired of pulling int. Kid Buu, str "Great Brilliance" Goku, and teq. Gohan & Icarus (kid). I am not exaggerating when I say I have probably pulled 30+ int. Kid Buus since his release.

My 13 year old had about 300 stones and was skunked on pulls...he is in a really foul mood about it because my 9 year old had around 150 stones and pulled LR Gogeta TWICE! I'll post a pick of his screen later, because it is comical.

These 200 stones are 'burning a hole in my pocket' to roll some more on the LR Vegito banner to shoot for dupes of phy SV and I still have enough in my Google Play wallet to buy the $1=5 stones for the remainder of the sale...but I really want to go into the Majin Vegeta banner with a bit of stones just to try my luck.

Nicely done Kibishii! You had me worried when you werent posting lol; yeah, I had spare stones sitting and used them up, now I regret it since it literally shafted me on all 5 multis and now im left with a 50 stone multi before I get a free one and my hand is itching lol, got money for my birthday last week and im seriously tempted. Its not the LR banners im wanting more stones for; imo you are just as likely pulling for LRs on the one use type banners, plus you get a kai and 3333 orbs, which are of more worth to me than any normal ssr on the LR banners :p

Nicely done Kibishii! You had me worried when you werent posting lol; yeah, I had spare stones sitting and used them up, now I regret it since it literally shafted me on all 5 multis and now im left with a 50 stone multi before I get a free one and my hand is itching lol, got money for my birthday last week and im seriously tempted. Its not the LR banners im wanting more stones for; imo you are just as likely pulling for LRs on the one use type banners, plus you get a kai and 3333 orbs, which are of more worth to me than any normal ssr on the LR banners :p
I thought the upcoming LR Majin Vegeta banner was a "one shot" banner for 3 year with the kai and orbs? Am I incorrect?

Update: I broke down and did the 3+1+tickets(+1) on the LR Vegito banner and am very happy that I did because I got a dupe of phy. SV, a dupe of the new agl. SSJ2 Goku (angel), and the free ticket multi gave 4 SSRs which were all new! I have 56 stones left and will buy the 1+4 each day. If I have 150 in under 10 days, I will do the same for the Gogeta banner. YOLO :pray:

Last edited:
Yeah, iirc the LRs banners can be summoned on as many times as you like, they are only up for a couple days, but the type banners can be summoned on once each.

Was half falling asleep doing single ticket summons, pulled an LR Vegito on my last one. What the ****?

Nice! Used the free tickets we got today and pulled an LR Broly dupe too! Going to leave him TUR as he does better with a link buddy than having a path open.

So the last four agl Vegeta & Bulmas I've fed to Rage Vegeta have failed to raise his SA. I'm going to break my phone.

Ouch. I still don't get why they made it like that. If they are going to make a unit farmable, just do it properly and give us 100% ups lol

Might be best using some of all these grand kais we are getting for him if you really want him sa10 and if you don't have any other unit to give str ones to.

We will be getting another 3 of each with the completion of the final Porunga wishes if you pick that reward (and another 3 in #1 rewards if they give us that like with jp, the final rewards were the 3 most used wishes)

Also, I actually have surplus kais sitting now, I got enough to max out every unit I wanted sa10, I forgot how good this celebration was lol

Same here, I think I am sitting on 40+ of them as well as "Victory's Light" x2 and enough 3rd Anniversary Coins to get 2 more. I think I am going to break my ban on "Legendary Summons" banners just for LR Majin Vegeta. I get that he isn't one of the 'best' LRs, but Vegeta has always been my favorite character and I would love to have him on a Resurrected Warriors team. LR Black & Zamasu would probably be a more useful card because he would make Realm of Gods & Potara teams even more broke. :lol

So the last four agl Vegeta & Bulmas I've fed to Rage Vegeta have failed to raise his SA. I'm going to break my phone.
Use Kais on him bud, you won't regret it. My Rage Vegeta is rainbowed and he remains my favorite card. Kind of like LR Majin Vegeta, he isn't my most powerful card, but he is fun as hell to play.

My god, William wu really is blessed! Got 430 extra stones to try my luck on the LR banners and got LR Goku Black, Majin Vegeta, trunks AND a dupe Gohan! wtf?! I've never had such luck!
b3b4c112dcebcc5f569f9d18e6cfe847.jpg

My god, William wu really is blessed! Got 430 extra stones to try my luck on the LR banners and got LR Goku Black, Majin Vegeta, trunks AND a dupe Gohan! wtf?! I've never had such luck!
b3b4c112dcebcc5f569f9d18e6cfe847.jpg
Wow, man, crazy congrats. When did you get your stones and what time did you summon. I am going to do some testing about summoning at different times.
I was going to order 720 stones yesterday, but my wife spent some of the money I had sitting in Paypal and I have to wait for it to transfer back in (I only like buying stones with an actual Paypal balance /shrug).

Thanks guys lol, first world problems but ive now went from surplus kais to none sa10'ing these LRs :p

Got my stones yesterday morning and summoned back and forth between the two LR banners around 1pm, both BST Kibishii :)

Oh, and I usually only buy stones through my credit card so if anything goes wrong I have a backup, so I get where youre coming from man. Not that I dont trust william, far from it, hes pretty much the only person I would trust with my account at this point, but I need to have a backup incase he goes dark or MGW vanishes overnight etc.

I don't know what the hell is going on with my luck but I got a second LR Vegito dupe on one multi today. That's bottom path open now.

Not sure if I want to grind out these Ginyu units for the LR. Hmm...

Back