Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't tried it yet. There's a demo on PSN and XBL, right? You can try it before deciding.

Personally, I'm pretty tired of these Dragon Ball Z fighting games. The first one on PS2 was great, but now there's more of these than there are Dragon Balls.

Haven't tried it yet. There's a demo on PSN and XBL, right? You can try it before deciding.

Personally, I'm pretty tired of these Dragon Ball Z fighting games. The first one on PS2 was great, but now there's more of these than there are Dragon Balls.

I grew up with the import SNES DBZ games, but my love for the series died with Hyper Dimension for the SNES and Legends for the PS1/Saturn. The current/last gen stuff is just more of the same =(

I didn't really start playing DBZ/GT games until PS1. Remember Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout?

I remember back then for a while it was sooo in-demand by U.S. gamers that a lot of people ended up modding their PS1 just to play the import of this. It wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
The newer games just don't have the magic the older ones had. When I was in my DBZ craze about 10 years ago, I had severall DBZ game like Super Butouden 2 and Hyper Dimension for SNES, Ultimate Battle 22 a bootleg of Legends (my personal fave).

I didn't really start playing DBZ/GT games until PS1. Remember Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout?

I remember back then for a while it was sooo in-demand by U.S. gamers that a lot of people ended up modding their PS1 just to play the import of this. It wasn't worth it.

Ultimate Battle 22 was the best. It was the reason why I got a mod adapter for my PS1. I used to play for hours.

Hopefully Raging Blast is atleast fun to play. The destructive background element looks really cool... and so does SSJ3 Broly.

I remember buying the little Playstation-jacking kit so you could play the overseas games on your US PS1.
Unfortunately the mediocre word of mouth I've heard/read on this one means I'll definitely be waiting for the clearance bin.

I never got Burst Limit....anyone have an opinion on that one?

I remember buying the little Playstation-jacking kit so you could play the overseas games on your US PS1.
Unfortunately the mediocre word of mouth I've heard/read on this one means I'll definitely be waiting for the clearance bin.

I never got Burst Limit....anyone have an opinion on that one?

I think they picked a bad time to put the game out. Modern Warfare 2 is going to dominate the game market this month. They should have waited until december or january to put it out.

is out yet !

dam ! with all the hype of MW2 I forgot about this game.
I must have it.

Played the demo and loved it.
DBZ #1 I own all DBZ games made. I must own this one.

is out yet !

dam ! with all the hype of MW2 I forgot about this game.
I must have it.

Played the demo and loved it.
DBZ #1 I own all DBZ games made. I must own this one.

It came out yesterday. And like I said, they picked a horrible time to put the game out. It might even be forgotten.

I remember when Halo 3 came out...ANd no one remember what else came out on that day.

It came out yesterday. And like I said, they picked a horrible time to put the game out. It might even be forgotten.

I remember when Halo 3 came out...ANd no one remember what else came out on that day.

I think you are delirious. it doesnt matter when this game comes out because we all know it's going to be a sub par game. just like all the other DB games that have been released. no one gives a ???? except for fanboys.

Back