Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Tom wont be ready till I am 100 percent happy

:D

On the subject of Tom, is there any chance you'll be doing a grinning version? All of the custom sculpts out there right now have serious expressions. I'd love a mad, wide-eyed, grinning Tom.

I have to do serious at least, at first . When I started mine, all the existing Toms were smiling so I went the opposite direction. Personally I like the somber Tom but I will prob do another version after the run of who heads is over . Id like to get them all out there w 1 sculpt before doing variants .

Man , have I started a Frenzy ??? Is Pertwee not enough :lol

Im working on a few sculpts , not sure if a Doctor will be next or one of my other sculpts. Ive been bouncing around on these so Im not sure who or what will be ready first .:D

Alright Scoobies, like most artists, (including myself), Russ' interest can bounce from one project to a totally different project daily depending on mood. Therefore, it's vitally important we distract Russ from his other projects and keep in a Who-friendly inspired sort of mood!!! :)

Funnydoctors.gif

d6-6w-075.jpg

Barlow

Any style Tom is fine as long as it's you that's doing it.

Latex covered carpet. HA, Anyone remember the bubble wrap tat was painted green. It hink it was some kind of slug thing or something.

So everyone should be on the list in post #1

PLEASE let me know if your name is missing !

Can anyone tell what Jon Pertwee's eye color was? I'm gonna start getting paints for this soon, and I've never really been able to peg just what color his eyes were.

Yeah, blue or hazel are the two colors I've been going back and forth on. I've poured through tons of pics, and it's really tough to tell. Here's a few where they have more of a hazel tone.

pertwj16.jpg

st--3b16.jpg

photo_lrg.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that pic before as well. They look very much hazel there to me, but it could just be the extreme lighting.

Yeah, I tried both Sideshow and the narrow shouldered bodies and both are a bit snug, nothing horrendous but I guess Ken never worked out ..lol

**Updated list post #1

lol...no I havent jumped into anything like that , I just held one up when I took the pict. I havent found any 1:6 scale Dalek anywhere....not sure if the COmet kits were 1:6 scale or not.

Fitting Ken clothes is tricky business because they tend to have normal length legs and super short arms. Hot Toys Slim or a Dragon body would probably be the best bet, although with the HT Slim you'd have to get a short neck adapter since it doesn't come with one.

There are some remote control Daleks that are almost 1/6, they are slightly large, but they work well with 1/6 figures. Plus they light up and have multiple sounds and phrases. They also made a Davros.

There are some remote control Daleks that are almost 1/6, they are slightly large, but they work well with 1/6 figures. Plus they light up and have multiple sounds and phrases. They also made a Davros.

Yeah, those remote control Daleks are actually 12" tall as opposed to 1:6 scale (which would be... what, 10.5 inches maybe?). They are noticably too large, but the best we have so far. :monkey2
-Rick :)

Back