Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as an fyi I bought an exclusive and reg edition of these at retail. Not to mention a grey hulk pf. Neg zone and classic spidey pfs. Hulk v spidey dip.. the list really goes on. Does this make me better than most of you? Yes.

Bodie

Well, it makes you a very lucky guy!
However now that I buy just about everything under the sun, I will surpass you
Does this make me better than most?
No, just another lucky guy!:wave

Just as an fyi I bought an exclusive and reg edition of these at retail. Not to mention a grey hulk pf. Neg zone and classic spidey pfs. Hulk v spidey dip.. the list really goes on. Does this make me better than most of you? Yes.

Bodie

:clap:yess::yess: :lol
leonidasDanceKids.gif

Bodie
Yes, you are, sir. I will not pay anything more than retail price, regardless, how great the piece is but i would sell if its fetch more than 2 or more than its retail price. Example, green and gray Hulk pf. Paid less than $500 for both and sold it for $2800.

I finally got all the grails I wanted now nothing but regular prices for me:). No more flippers makin money off me! Sweet taste of freedom

Even now I won't pay $1500 for regular, I find one at HK website and only cost $800, I bought it right the way and ship to me cost around $900 shipped, and it was 4 months ago.

Yes, you are, sir. I will not pay anything more than retail price, regardless, how great the piece is but i would sell if its fetch more than 2 or more than its retail price. Example, green and gray Hulk pf. Paid less than $500 for both and sold it for $2800.

:exactly: I will also not paY anything more than retail

The definition of a true flipper :clap

My question is this: How can a guy wearing a full helmet, said helmet having an opening for the mouth not larger than 0.5" wide, be drinking out of a chalice in the first place?

Or indeed, out of *anything* without using a straw? My disbelief is not suspended....! I know, I know :winkpumpk *runs away*

My question is this: How can a guy wearing a full helmet, said helmet having an opening for the mouth not larger than 0.5" wide, be drinking out of a chalice in the first place?

Or indeed, out of *anything* without using a straw? My disbelief is not suspended....! I know, I know :winkpumpk *runs away*

LOL! The faceplate does come off. He has to eat & drink.

For the last couple of weeks I've been debating if the EX warrants an extra $900-$1k and the answer is no!

I'm going to use that money on LoTR The Dark Rider of Mordor PF or Hulk Maquette. It's just better money spent then getting the chalice.

:lol:lol funny, while I'm not one of the lucky sob's that got this for retail, I basically paid just over that price for my Doom ex. a few years back.

I can certainly see why everyone calls this piece the holy grail...it is a work of art and deserves its title as one of SSC's best ever sculpts. Like the majority of the old school pieces from SSC such as the Cap PF, Thor PF, Hulk PF, etc...this Doom PF just oozes quality and presence...a very much welcomed addition to my collection and at $900 its an absolute steal!

View attachment 58793

View attachment 58794

View attachment 58795

Back