Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats.gif

Universal%20Doom-L.jpg

For $900 you deserve a huge pat on the back...

Many thanks IronLungs, cool pic! :hi5:

Great price man, so lucky you got it at that price but it only went that low because it didn't come with a box. Doom PF EX is the definitive grail in my collection and I would never sell it even if it went to 10k in price.

Do you think so? I was suprised nobody else went in higher for it tbh. I mean as a collector and a completist i like to have all the art boxes and the shippers for all my pieces but i really had to make an exception on the Doom PF. I mean, when i was i gonna get another chance at buying this at such a great price. Yes it would have been great to have the art box and shipper but is it that important? Not for me, i'm displaying the statue not the box :)

As for the EX, yes it would look awesome to have the table and cup next to him but jeez, i cant even think about that at the moment, im just so overwhelmed to actually have him in my collection period :)

I wouldnt be bothered about this not being the Ex. I actually wouldn't display the Ex Cup personally & as for the box, well that would be going straight the attic anyway so :dunno

RB managed get what is important & that's Doom & at great price :)

I wouldnt be bothered about this not being the Ex. I actually wouldn't display the Ex Cup personally & as for the box, well that would be going straight the attic anyway so :dunno

:hi5: Cheers RB (just realised we are calling each other the same initials! :lol) but its true right, so what if it hasnt got a box?! Look at it like this, if you had a chance to buy a piece that you desperately wanted for a while and you had the opportunity to buy it but it didnt have box, would you turn your back on it or would you buy it? At least its got the styrofoam!!!! :yess:

Yeah right....

Ha I was actually oblivious to that :lol

but yes I would of definitely bought it. Especially for the price you got it for. You basically got it for less than half the price people have been asking for it on ebay because it's not an Ex (no big deal IMO) & because its missing a box your not going to hardly ever look at.

Other than the Grey Hulk this must be the hardest Marvel PF to find

Sorry it was in a glass case. Want that ****** in pristine condition. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl I know bro, was only kidding. Behind glass is the way to go...always stay protected! :lecture By the way xYx, have you tried removing the gun from its holder?

Yes thats right.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pimp cup or not this is one awesome statue and a great price Rob :hi5:

Thanks bud, just had a though though, how annoying that Doom has to remove his mask every time he wants to take a sip from his cup...SSC should have included a pimp straw to go with it! :slap:lol

I guess it takes up a lot of space, detracts from the statue and screams I own a reg and not an ex so fair point.

Oh Infecdead, so you got an ex....cmon dude, just let it go. You got the ex, good for you. Unfortunately we dont live in a world based on I Robot, we all think differently. Now be happy, and go scream as loud as you can..."I got the Doom PF EX!" :yess:

I got the reg because as much as i like the table and pimp cup, there was no way in hell i was paying an extra £550 for it. Could i have bought the EX if i wanted? Hell yeah, but i'd rather spend that extra £550 on something else for my collection. :lecture

Oh Infecdead, so you got an ex....cmon dude, just let it go. You got the ex, good for you. Unfortunately we dont live in a world based on I Robot, we all think differently. Now be happy, and go scream as loud as you can..."I got the Doom PF EX!" :yess:

Mate I am happy you have one, it's an amazing statue. But I think people who don't own one and imagine a world where if they did they wouldn't display the chalice are full of it or really pressed for display space.

Mate I am happy you have one, it's an amazing statue. But I think people who don't own one and imagine a world where if they did they wouldn't display the chalice are full of it or really pressed for display space.

I'm sure Raging Bull would display the chalice if he had it, i know i would. But i think he was making the point that he wasnt too fussed about whether he had it or not as long as he had Doom that was all that would matter...i think. I agree with you that the chalice does give the whole display an added edge but i really dont mind it not being there. Unless you wanna lend me yours so i can recast it and customise my own pimp cup! :yess::hi5:

Back