Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

I'm waiting on cap & superman. Then I think I'll be done with the LSFs

Doom and magneto for me. I'd get a red skull and Loki but I doubt they will get made. A venom would be tempting also

Doom and magneto for me. I'd get a red skull and Loki but I doubt they will get made. A venom would be tempting also

We will be doing good to get a PF Loki. In a way Im fine with that, because the urge to spend $2500 on LSF Loki would probably get me divorced, lol. Ditto if we ever saw a LSF Carnage, omg DOOOOM as in actual, for-really-real financial doom, not the character. :snake

We will be doing good to get a PF Loki. In a way Im fine with that, because the urge to spend $2500 on LSF Loki would probably get me divorced, lol. Ditto if we ever saw a LSF Carnage, omg DOOOOM as in actual, for-really-real financial doom, not the character. :snake

Comic Loki is overdue in pf or comiquette. I'm really excited about doom but worried in a way that once I get him I might want to keep getting other lsf statues and run out of room really quick. I hope its not like a once you go lsf you don't go back kind of thing...

A Venom will have alot of potential especially if sculpted by the Gore Group! If it's anything like the incredible Venom comiquette in 1:2 scale, it would be a killer piece.

you know SSC would cop out and make a hulk LSF that was way smaller than 1/2 scale but because it would be larger than 1/4, it will get labeled an LSF and still be ridiculous price...3k is my guess!

3k? PASS...

DOOM!!!! :lol
doctor-doom-riding-a-unicorn.jpg

you know SSC would cop out and make a hulk LSF that was way smaller than 1/2 scale but because it would be larger than 1/4, it will get labeled an LSF and still be ridiculous price...3k is my guess!

They probably would. :lol

well lsf on order is wolf Predator LSF ...... temted for Doom but i will wait for inhand pics for Doom ......

This one is a no-brainer for me. I've got a real nice open space of 6' x 12' wall space in my Man Cave that I'm thinking about mounting some tiered shelving to support two or three of these LSFs. Doom will be a nice piece to start that wall off with.

Back