Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Wovlie is supposed to look short next to Doom. Hell, he's supposed to look short next to any normal sized dude. He's almost a midget. Scale seems about right from the pics I've seen.

Doom himself looks magnificent. All 3 portraits on this piece are spectacular. You can't go wrong with any of them.

My shelves are 20" deep, will he fit or will his base hang over the edge? Anyone that has him can measure, that would be swell :)

Ok, here is a size comparison...
2pphlxe.jpg

Wolverine looks like a toddler:rotfl

A toddler for same price :rotfl

Doom eyes is blue or brown... saw a foto few pages back where the eye is brown?

from the Legendary scale series, Wolf, reaper, iron man, wolverine all have issues.....we'll see on Obi-Wan Kenobi.

has anyone who recieved this had issues with his the magnet for his left arm being weak? Mine is very wobbly and does not have a firm hold. The magnet for his head is very strong, but the one holding his arm against Gravity is not? His mask holder also came in broken but sideshow Is replacing that for me. I am really disappointed about the magnet though. For 2000 every thing should work. I'm not a fan of the magnets any way. Wont these weaken after so many years?

Back