Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all 3 of those will be available for a long time, you shouldn't have ordered all 3 at once if you don't have the dough.

all 3 of those will be available for a long time, you shouldn't have ordered all 3 at once if you don't have the dough.

I dont live in the States and not lucky to be able to buy whenever I wish. =)

2h6eipc.jpg

I prefer the burger on the right. I never ordered a salad with a side of burger.

Man, with SS, it's best to order when an item is in stock. Too many delays, but that statement sounds like a broken record.

yep, or if its a must have Ex (which is rare). Only reason I ordered this was cause I got such a huge discount on it and I will have the ability to return it if it's crap. If it turns out good, it'll be worth the purchase.

If I had the ability to see the future a year ago, I would have waited to order. Unfortunately, I flexed this guy. With all the QC issues SS has had recently, I am regretting my decision. With that said, if it comes out looking like the one from Comic Con, I will have the ultimate collectible imho.

i cancelled my order after that twitter pic came out. if SS does the impossible and makes it good i will wait till it's on sale and for 204x the reward points.

If I had the ability to see the future a year ago, I would have waited to order. Unfortunately, I flexed this guy. With all the QC issues SS has had recently, I am regretting my decision. With that said, if it comes out looking like the one from Comic Con, I will have the ultimate collectible imho.

There's no reason why it shouldn't look just like the prototype shown at San Diego. But if it comes out like that picture that Chicky posted I can't see anyone keeping it for 2K. That was a mess...LOL

Back