Dr. B's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P10100192_zpsc422ee47.jpg
[/URL][/QUOTE]
:horror:horror:horror:horror

Awesome!!!!!!

Great Score on Kitana, She's Freaking Hot, WOW!I may have to get her and WHOA! Grail Score on The Hulk my Friend, Impressive Post and Pic's Dr. Banner

Great acquisitions bro ;)
Thanks bro
Great Score on Kitana, She's Freaking Hot, WOW!I may have to get her and WHOA! Grail Score on The Hulk my Friend, Impressive Post and Pic's Dr. Banner

Thanks brother Colossus she is really hot despite her design flaws. Hulk pf is one hell of a sculpture. Needless to say he will be in my collection for a long time.

Great collection! Those custom pieces are just beastly.
Thanks my friend
What Flaws and are they noticeable?
Well there are few brother weak magnets, sash is too long so the seam on the waistband doesn't line up correctly, minor paint issues over spray. But the magnets were the biggest concern for most the bloody fans are just to heavy for them.

Thanks my friend

Well there are few brother weak magnets, sash is too long so the seam on the waistband doesn't line up correctly, minor paint issues over spray. But the magnets were the biggest concern for most the bloody fans are just to heavy for them.

Hmmmmm and for 364.99, did you contact SSC about these issues?

Back