Doom... "They don't call me the most dangerous man alive for nothing."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man!!! But do you REALLY have this GEM just sitting on your kitchen counter?!?!!?! :sick I'd have this thing in a custom enclosure!!!

He actually has his very own small end table in my office, nothing else around it, nothing else on it. Perfectly displayed. The Kitchen Shots are part of a homage to War-Gar.

:)

You must carry on the "kitchen tradition" now.

So, all of my new arrivals will be photo'd in the Kitchen. I've never actually posted any full shots of my office.

I hate show offs.

No I am not jealous. It may seem like it.. but I am not...yes, not jealous at all. No way.

Jealous. :D

Huge Congrats Mike!! DOOOOOM!

Now, get over to this thread and vote!

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=74395

Done. Masterpiece without a doubt. 66% is still waaaay too low a number.

This shot makes him look 1:1.

This is the most awesome statue. I'll trade everything I have just to have him...

NewArrivals028-2.jpg

This statue is the greatest. I didn't collect PF until I saw Sideshow's Doom. I always liked the design of the character but was never a FF fan. This statue so superbly mixes technique, aesthetics, character design and personality, it is undoubtedly a masterpiece. And yes I own one but no pimp cup.

thing that is weak in my opinion is the ''hard to make it look good '' hood and the feet of the statue dont touch the ground.other than those 2 nitpick, it is superb.

thing that is weak in my opinion is the ''hard to make it look good '' hood and the feet of the statue dont touch the ground.other than those 2 nitpick, it is superb.

I made my hood look great.. However I agree, most don't have the touch I have and blow it.. Also the Foot thing is weird..

Best part of the peice is the detail on the throne.. You need a mirror behind it to completely let it shine..

Zoinks! as Shaggy would say!

This statue is truly a beauty and a masterpiece and it has set the benchmark for the PF's which were to follow it.
It's an incredible piece which shows Dr. Doom's intimidating presence. There is doom to come for all those who dare to oppose the ruler of Latveria and this statue shows that fear and danger perfectly. Victor von Doom is one the supervillains in the MU and this statue honours his legacy and reputation.

Great statue; two thumbs up!

Best regards,

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

Back