Dominos Pizza Before & After

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Domino's Pizza?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A little

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Never had it before.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Dude, I was so hammered, I didn't give a ____. I probably knocked a few people over on my way out. :lol

my girlfriend is still mad at you because last year at the party you pushed her to the side to talk to me, she's all "what the F....?" well she's not mad anyone now she just laughs about it. i told her that her man is just popular and to not be hurt over it. Plus i had some nice Addidas on - that's the reason you came over.

my girlfriend is still mad at you because last year at the party you pushed her to the side to talk to me, she's all "what the F....?" well she's not mad anyone now she just laughs about it. i told her that her man is just popular and to not be hurt over it. Plus i had some nice Addidas on - that's the reason you came over.
Dude, please tell her I totally did not mean to do that!! :(

I immediately apologized too, if I remember correctly.

Dominos has gotten alot of criticism about their pizza tasting like cardboard and being nasty. They decided to take peoples opinions and try to improve their pizza. I tried Dominos pizza before and after the change and I have to tell you, its still nasty. They claimed they use better ingredients now but thats BS. What do you guys think? Do you like Dominos pizza?

I haven't had a Dominos pizza in damn near two decades. lol So I couldn't say. Now Pizza Hut pizza I remember tasting like cardboard.

I like Pizza Pizza myself. It has been a while since I've had Dominos, and I thought it was decent. Not the greatest, but not bad.

Anyone know of a good pizza place in the GTA?

The frozen Freschetta pizzas are awesme.
We typically get the flatbread thin pizzas. And theyre very cheap at Costco....

Late to the game here but I like Dominos. Thin crust with Bacon = YUMMY!

I haven't had a Dominos pizza in damn near two decades. lol So I couldn't say. Now Pizza Hut pizza I remember tasting like cardboard.

How do you figure?, its pan fried in grease?.

Golden crispy/chewy crust topped with some real stringy cheese.

I won't eat that too much anymore though, again another chain owned by the same company that owns KFC and Taco Bell.

I'm in no way a vegetarian but I could go my entire life without eating a pizza with meat and be very happy.

A month ago my wife was doing a girl night on a Friday so she bought a Costco pizza for me and I was going to have a couple of buddies over to watch a Cal Pac-10 Basketball tournament game... Anyway, Costco has these Margarita pizzas that are awesome, especially for the price. Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil etc.... Well, they didn't have anymore of those so she bought us some all meat disaster! Peperoni, Salami, Ground beef, Bacon... Call me weird but it just wasn't my thing.

They are pretty awesome Flos!!!

Back