DOLLHOUSE Picked up for 2nd Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eliza-dushku.jpg

Well that is a shocker! I may check this out though now that I know it's at least got another season in the pipe.

THIS......IS......AWESOME!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Pjam thanks for keeping us informed. I hadn't heard of this at all! This just made my day!

I hope Fox moves Dollhouse's time slot. I'm not sure to what day in particular though. Anything but Friday.

I hope Fox moves Dollhouse's time slot. I'm not sure to what day in particular though. Anything but Friday.

It's staying on Friday.

The official announcement will not be made until Monday at the network's upfront presentation, but sources confirm a deal has been struck for another 13 episodes. Fox plans to continue the show on Fridays next fall.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dollhouse and am glad it got renewed, but... How does this get renewed and Firefly get canceled?

Were Firefly's ratings that much worse than this? Were episodes too costly? Was the TV climate just that different back when Firefly aired?

I don't mean to turn this into a Firefly vs Dollhouse thread, but if I wanted to get my Joss on and had to pick between the two, it would be Firefly every time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dollhouse and am glad it got renewed, but... How does this get renewed and Firefly get canceled?

Were Firefly's ratings that much worse than this? Were episodes too costly? Was the TV climate just that different back when Firefly aired?

I don't mean to turn this into a Firefly vs Dollhouse thread, but if I wanted to get my Joss on and had to pick between the two, it would be Firefly every time.

Thats cause fox had wanted a buffy or angel type show at the time and firefly was just something the didn't understand:confused:.....mind you they feel the same way now with dollhouse but they know NOW what a stong loyal fan base they got with dollhoues (not that they didn't have a Loyal Fan Base with FF) and it might pick up like Bones did. And Hope it dose......But as Firefly gose we got a Moive out of it:D and I really didn't see them doing a dollhouse movie if it got canncel.

Back