Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems we might be getting this one after all...

"Hi, it's Mika from CoolProps!
Today, I have a great news for all the Alien fans in the world!

As many of you already know, we produced Alien products for Japan for the Alien Day last month, and we were working on the Pre-orders through Sideshow for overseas, so many of you wanted them to be available outside of Japan (No question about it!).
Finally, it is almost confirmed, that our products will be available for overseas through Sideshow soon.
Please stay tuned with us and hopefully we can announce the pre-orders very soon!
Thanks for your support always !!!!"

It seems we might be getting this one after all...

"Hi, it's Mika from CoolProps!
Today, I have a great news for all the Alien fans in the world!

As many of you already know, we produced Alien products for Japan for the Alien Day last month, and we were working on the Pre-orders through Sideshow for overseas, so many of you wanted them to be available outside of Japan (No question about it!).
Finally, it is almost confirmed, that our products will be available for overseas through Sideshow soon.
Please stay tuned with us and hopefully we can announce the pre-orders very soon!
Thanks for your support always !!!!"

Awesome! Thanks!

Any update on a preorder date on this yet?

Anyone know if CoolProps will be at SDCC?

Well I asked them via the Mrs' facebook other day and got this response;

Dog Alien head will be the next item that is going to be available through Sideshow. It will be very soon so please keep checking our Facebook page for more information.

So I would say it's only a matter of days to a couple of weeks

I wonder what the thought process is behind releasing all these high priced items so close together....

Aside from the obvious fact that they want more loot. I would hope that they are confident that the quality of what they are releasing will assure no returns or cancellations when they start to ship. I'm personally investing in this entire line. So I'm REALLY hoping the quality is there in all the heads. Otherwise I'm going to have to eat quite a few NRDs when the time comes...

I'm glad to hear this one is on the way, not sure I can afford it currently while trying to save, but we'll see. This guy and the Big chap are the two I'd like the most. Although the P1 is on the way also... Arrrgh.

Yeah, I'd rather see some space between pre orders also.

Hope the quality is there also... P2 already in and definitely looking at picking up a couple of their aliens hopefully... But that's the kicker.. If they were spaced out AND the quality was there I'd end up getting them all... All these at once limits the amount of available funds...

Who let the dogs out!?

Seriously... Where's my Dog Alien? Get on it CoolProps!!!
;)

I think they know this one will sell like crazy. If they're smart, they'll stagger the release for better sales.

Lord knows money is burning a hole in my pocket for the dog.

Mika from CoolProps advised me this morning that this will be available from Sideshow Collectibles "very soon"! Get your wallets ready! :)

Sould be the same as the blue version... They've laid out a base price for this scale product.. F'n with the price is going to "alienate" a lot of folks...

On pricing:

Mika from CoolProps said that Sideshow Collectibles would have to be contacted directly to confirm any pricing on the Dog Alien because they are handling all international sales.

... And we all know they're not going to say anything til it goes up. So I guess we just have to wait.

Back