does the Hot Toys brown box have value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't bother keeping any of my brown shippers. They really don't serve a purpose other than protecting the inner box (which gets stored away anyways).

I used to throw them out but now I keep every single one. It's a pain to find boxes to ship these if you decide to sell later on when you're tired of something.

do any of you keep the brown boxes because they have value or just discard them? I want some feedback before deciding whetrher to throw mine out or not? thanks!

:slap

I keep the brown box because it offers extra protection to the original HT box set.. and it could be useful in the future,(shipping for example)

I thought this thread would be long dead by now :dunno

Don't rain on our exciting brown shipper discussion you

haters-gonna-hate-car.jpg

/Gold

//Kruggerrands

:snake

Last edited:
I noticed that not all the HT stock comes in the brown shipping box... Thor didn't come with it, neither did Tracker Predator... Wonder why the difference in treatment...:cuckoo:

i draw little windows and cut doors on them & donate them to little teeny tiny little homeless people so they can have a nice home............:yess:

I noticed that not all the HT stock comes in the brown shipping box... Thor didn't come with it, neither did Tracker Predator... Wonder why the difference in treatment...:cuckoo:

my Thor and Tracker came in Brown Shipper. It depends on who you buy it from and how they receive their shipment. That's what I think at least

Back