Does a flawless statue exist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my gambit is flawless, only for the lazy eyes
but my diablo overthrown is one flawless statue:)

:hi5: My Diablo III Overthrown Ex is also flawless. Only a few of my statues have flaw and some of em are the kind of flaw that's not much noticeable: like the missing paint underneath Hulk PF's finger nail, small discoloration in M. Bison's powered-up hand, She Hulk Comiquette with one of her foot not seated down totally. My Spiderman Comiquette have the most flaw but not bad enough to warrant a return and is noticeable if you came close.

The rest are just flawless.

Short answer to the question; no.

IMO, nothing is ever flawless or perfect. We get statues that are near flawless from time to time but nothing in this world is perfect or flawless.

There will always be something that someone doesn't like about a collectible.

Last edited:
IMO, nothing is ever flawless or perfect. We get statues that are near flawless from time to time but nothing in this world is perfect or flawless.

There will always be something that someone doesn't like about a collectible.

that's understandable...but most of the problems I've noticed are minor, but still clearly visible...just wanted to see if the majority of other people's pieces were near flawless or clearly flawed:wink1:

that's understandable...but most of the problems I've noticed are minor, but still clearly visible...just wanted to see if the majority of other people's pieces were near flawless or clearly flawed:wink1:

Ok...in that case...most of mine are nearly flawless and others have very minor flaws that are visible if you look for them. :D

Every single piece has flaws. When people say their statue is 100% flawless are bull____ting you...exect flaws that way you're NEVER dissapointed...expecting perfect is setting yourself up for headaches. Nothing is perfect. If you look hard enough for long enough one way or another you will find flaws. I quickly learned if you're searching for flaws you are on the fast track of taking the fun outta the hobby.

:hi5: :rock :duff

Every single piece has flaws. When people say their statue is 100% flawless are bull____ting you...exect flaws that way you're NEVER dissapointed...expecting perfect is setting yourself up for headaches. Nothing is perfect. If you look hard enough for long enough one way or another you will find flaws. I quickly learned if you're searching for flaws you are on the fast track of taking the fun outta the hobby.

Couldn't agree more. :lecture

IMO collectors who do this are only deluding themselves.

Back