Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_0695.JPG

Last edited:
I need the visual, emotional element to make the music memorable but I thought the score from Thor...the Asgardian march score...was hands down the best in a marvel movie yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kimmel's Wheel of Impressions or whatever it is called is terrible. Just can't let Kevin Spacey or whoever else have their moment without trying to be funny or without trying to outdo them (badly)

Too bad the marketing for it started off so weak. There's some time left before the movie opens but I'm not sensing much buzz or anticipation for Doctor Strange.

Word is this is great.

Poor DC.

Batman is now owned by a cell phone company because the Trinity couldn't even crack a simple billion ...great job Zach lol.

Too bad the marketing for it started off so weak. There's some time left before the movie opens but I'm not sensing much buzz or anticipation for Doctor Strange.

Yeah I think it will do ok but not very big- very little buzz - maybe $50 million opening weekend if they are lucky

Back