Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's your next pohotoshop challenge Jye. :lol

I will do no such thing.......

IMG_5892.JPG

Last edited:
The heavy borrowing from Inception has been evident since the first trailer. And why not? It isn't like Nolan himself isn't a lazy hack who stole his idea from Disney in the first place :chase

2bz7N1X.jpg

The heavy borrowing from Inception has been evident since the first trailer. And why not? It isn't like Nolan himself isn't a lazy hack who stole his idea from Disney in the first place :chase

2bz7N1X.jpg

I remember reading the reprint of that story a couple of years back. Either way, rip-off doesn't hold any ground for me. Look hard enough and you'll find similarities between anything and everything. As long as the end product is good, I don't really care about such things. I mean, Magneto came out 3 months after Doctor Polaris, but this doesn't stop him from being superior to the "original".

I remember reading the reprint of that story a couple of years back. Either way, rip-off doesn't hold any ground for me. Look hard enough and you'll find similarities between anything and everything. As long as the end product is good, I don't really care about such things. I mean, Magneto came out 3 months after Doctor Polaris, but this doesn't stop him from being superior to the "original".

Yeah I feel the same. It's just like music too. A ton of bands and pop artists use that typical G-D-E-C chord progression but if you do something special or interesting within that progression and make it your own, then good job. Just do something new with it.

I remember seeing T2 for the first time and thinking that Cameron stole the motorcycle-out-a-window-into-a-helicopter gag from Stone Cold.

That's a really long "Nooooooooo" for the split second that the motorcycle would have actually been in the air. :lol

Yeah I feel the same. It's just like music too. A ton of bands and pop artists use that typical G-D-E-C chord progression but if you do something special or interesting within that progression and make it your own, then good job. Just do something new with it.

Pretty much, yeah. I want good products. I could care less whether some guy in the 20s first wrote a story similar to an arc of a comic book from the 80s, or a movie that came out in the 50s had a similar endgame to a trilogy from the 2000s.

Is it wrong I've still never watched Inception?.. Actually, I kinda take that back, we did watch it at home one night, but I fell asleep fairly early into it, so missed it..

I'm starting to wonder if McAdams is the Slipknot of this movie. They're making it seem like she's hardly in it at all.

Back